Happy Monday! Another Monday, and just like that another month gone by too. Can you believe that we are already in the last week of November and the first week of December.Where did that month go? Better still, where did autumn go? All those gorgeous golden crisp autumn leaves seem to have turned into a wet mulch, the trees have almost lost all of their leaves and there is a definite chill in the air now. With lots of Christmas decorations going up over the last week both around our neighbourhood and on twitter, its fair to say Christmas has very almost started. Our decorations havent gone up yet, but they very soon will. I’m itching to get everything out and up, but we are pacing ourselves, just!
So I know everyone will be waiting with bated breath to find out who the winner is of our gorgeous Busy B giveaway, and if you havent already skipped to the next section well done! It was an amazing week for commenting as expected. Our giveaway really encouraged people to be generous, and to be fair we don’t blame you all, it’s a fantastic prize – thank you again Busy B!!
We made Marvellous Mondays history reaching 100 posts linked up for the first time ever! What an amazing achievement, thank you to everyone who linked up with us last week! We also had a fantastic week for commenting with only 1 post not receiving any comments which is truly unbelievable, thank you guys for being so generous with your commenting.
There were some amazing ladies that just blew us all away with the amount of commenting they did last week. It was quite close in the end, but of course, there can only be one winner and that is the lovely Abi from Something About Baby who left a seriously impressive number of comments. Thank you Abi, we hope you love your prize as much as we do!
Abi was closely followed by Kat from Candyfloss and Dreams and Amie from Mum’s The Word who also left an incredible number of comments on your posts. We only wish we had more giveaway prizes for our runner up commentors as you were also both so generous, thank you!
Everyone that linked up with us last week will receive a 20% Busy B discount code as a thank you for linking up with Marvellous Mondays over the last year. We hope you can treat yourselves or your loved ones to something lovely!
On To Our Featured Posts Of The Week!
My featured post this week is Disabling the Fear by Talking Mums who shared a great post about approaching the topic of disability and difference with little ones. I think it is so important that we as parents encourage our little ones to embrace and celebrate differences, teach them how to behave sensitively and equip them to be inclusive which was at the heart of this post.
Kaye’s featured post this week is The Ultimate Shop Small Gift Guide by Little Paper Swans; Kaye adores a good gift guide, especially one that features products that are a little bit different from the norm and she loved this one!
Fran’s featured post for this week is from Emily of Babies and Beauty with What Not To Say To A NICU Mum. This post really resonated with her after having two prem babies herself and experiencing how some people spoke without thinking about what they were saying.
If you’re joining us for the first time then Marvellous Mondays is a linky where you can share your posts, old and new. Hosted by the lovely Kaye, Fran and I, and joined each week by lots of lovely bloggers like you, we love to read, comment and share all the wonderful posts that you link up. So what are you waiting for? Get linking, sharing some blog love and help us make Mondays, the one day of the week we all love to hate, marvellous!
1. You can link up to two posts per week. Posts can be new or old and on any topic you would like to share and promote, but no linking up linkies please. The linky will open at 6am and close at 11.55pm every Monday.
2. We’d love it if you could make sure you’re following us @HelloArchie_, @MyPetitCanard and @backwithabump_ on Twitter – so that we can keep you up to date with all things Marvellous Mondays related.
3. Add the Marvellous Monday’s badge to the bottom of your post, or sidebar if you prefer. It’s really simple and easy to do, just copy and paste the HTML code from the badge below.
4. In true linky fashion, please share the love and comment on one of the hosts posts the post directly before yours and one other post of your choice. When commenting use the hashtag #MarvMondays so that they know how you have found their post and we can check everyone is commenting fairly. Please do not link and run. It’s not fair to other bloggers that link up and take the time to comment on other posts, and it’s just not good blogging etiquette!
5. Complete all your commenting on others posts by Friday evening so that these are picked up in our commenting checks on Saturday. Please make sure you have approved all comments by this time too.
6. To be chosen as one of our featured posts, you must have commented on the minimum number of posts and you must have our badge present on your post or in the sidebar of your site.
7. By linking up, you are giving us permission to send you a weekly email reminder for Marvellous Mondays.
Remember to use the hashtag #MarvMondays when sharing your posts on Twitter and include either @MyPetitCanard, @HelloArchie_ or @backwithabump_ so that we can share your Marvellous posts!