Last week the little lady turned three so I thought it would be nice to do a birthday interview with her on the blog, something that I’ve wanted to do for quite a while. I’ve seen a couple of these over the last year or so and always though that there was something quite nice and a little humourous in seeing what the world looks like from the eyes of little ones. Since I shared my post there have been quite a few other bloggers commenting that they’d like to do this with their little ones, so after a great suggestion by Grounded Mummy I thought I’d start the #LittleOnes tag!
I’d love as many people to join in as possible, so whilst I have recommended how many people to tag in, if you arent tagged in and would like to join then please do! The rules are really simple and there is a lovely badge for you to add to your post when youre done!
- Thank the blogger that tagged you and link to their blog
- Interview your little one using the 22 questions. You can read my original birthday interview post here.
- Tag 3 – 5 bloggers to join the #LittleOnes tag
- Grab the #LittleOnes badge to add to your post or sidebar
- How Old Are You?
- When Is Your Birthday?
- How Old Is Daddy?
- How Old Is Mummy?
- What’s Your Favorite Colour?
- What’s Your Favorite Food?
- Whats Your Favourite Drink?
- Who’s Your Best Friend?
- What’s Your Favorite Programme?
- What’s Your Favorite Song?
- What’s Your Favorite Animal?
- What Is your Favourite Book?
- What Are You Scared Of?
- What Makes You Happy?
- What Is Your Favourite Thing To Do?
- Where Is Your Favourite Place To Go?
- What Do You Want To Do Today?
- What Do You Want To Be When You Grow Up?
- What Do You Like Helping Mummy Do?
- What Do You Like Helping Daddy Do?
- What Is Your Favourite Thing About Mummy?
- What Is Your Favourite Thing About Daddy?
To get things rolling im tagging in everyone that commented on doing something similar, plus a few more for good measure! I’d love it if you’d all join in Sarah from Run, Jump, Scrap, Emily from Babies and Beauty, Fran from Back with a Bump, Nicola from Twin Mummy Yummy, Grounded Mummy, Sabrina from The Mummy Stylist, Maddy from The Speed Bump, Laura from Dear Bear and Beany, Liane from Rosy Cheeks Muddy Feet, Emma from Island Living and Franca from A Moment With Franca.