Its half term week which means me and two little people, all day, every day for five days. It is lovely but equally exhausting, although we have had many more lazy days than I would usually allow us which has been nice. There has been so much going on recently that it has been nice to take it slow and not be rushing around like we usually are.
As a result, I’ve got lots of big things ticked off my to do list that have been sitting on it for weeks, sometimes months and even, dare I say it, years. I have come to realise that the to do list, much like the laundry basket never reaches empty. But it is just as satisfying to watch it almost get to the bottom, and this week has been a great week for getting stuff done. So I am feeling hugely grateful not only for the progress I have been making but also:
1.The half term and with it some decent lie ins and lazy days with the little ones.
2. Ella enjoying her first ballet lesson and wanting to go back which surprised me as parents weren’t allowed to stay and watch the lesson which I thought she would have been a little anxious about.
3. Exciting new job opportunities on the horizon.
4. Finally reaching 1,000 followers on Instagram. A small figure for most but a big milestone for me, especially as this has become my favourite social media platform in recent months.
5. Spending some time with my sister and the little ones during the week.
6. A beautiful bouquet of roses and tulips and chocolates from the Mr for valentine’s day.
7. Being brave enough to venture to a farm with the little ones on my own. It was exhausting, but much less scary than I thought it would be.
8. Some exciting new opportunities from the blog, watch this space!
9. The Mr cooking us some lovely meals during the week, a rarity, but hopefully something that we will get to enjoy more since he’s such a fab cook (don’t tell him I said that!).
What are you feeling grateful for this week? I’d love it if you shared it in the comments below.