Celebrate The Little Things: Gratitude List #19

Gratitude list image - seagull soaring in blue skiesI have been feeling so much gratitude for so many little things over the last week. Things that would probably seem insignificant to others but have brought smiles to my face and made me feel warm and fuzzy inside. These little things are actually big things because they create happiness, joy and love in my heart, and that is what makes my world go round. So what are these little things that I have been grateful for this week? Well, they’re things like:

1. Finding a lovely new bed for Ella and then having it turn up just a few days later. It was so nice not to have to wait weeks for it to arrive like you typically would for a new bed.

2. Finally having the children together in their own room. It is such a lovely thing to see them enjoy the space together. I really hope it brings them even closer and that they enjoy sharing over the next few years.

3. Finding so many lovely online children’s stores that have beautiful things for decorating the little ones room. It’s amazing how children’s design has come on in just the last three years.

4. Getting a gorgeous new MAC lipstick for nothing on the weekend. Every time I get a new lipstick I feel like I find a new favourite!

5. Picking up a bunch of white speciality tulips on the weekend. I bought some last year and have been looking forward to getting them again this year. Their pretty frilly petals are everything.

5. Unexpectedly finding a beautiful top to start my Spring wardrobe.

6. Getting my hair done after what feels like forever. I practically feel like a new woman!

7. Finally getting a dentist appointment sorted for myself and the little lady, and after worrying about it for so long it was actually all fine.

8. Seeing the little guy crawl for the first time this week which was definitely the highlight of my week. He’s been trying to crawl for at least the last two weeks, so to see him finally figure it out was just melted my heart with love.

9. Seeing Ella get her first birthday party invitation from school was the best feeling ever. I can’t tell you how grateful this made me feel. That one small invitation says so much more for me. It says that my daughter is socialising at school. It says that she has friends. It says that she is involved and it says that she is part of her class. It’s funny how we sometimes don’t realise that the little things mean so much more..

Did you miss last weeks gratitude post? See what I was feeling grateful for last week, the week before and the week before that. Want to start from the beginning? Read the first week here.

What are you feeling grateful for this week? I’d love it if you shared it in the comments below.

1. February 13, 2017 / 6:53 am

You already know how much I love these posts and this weeks is a gorgeous list – so many lovely things to celebrate with your little ones! And winning on the lipstick! I can’t wait to get my hair done next week!! xx #marvmondays
    Fi – Beauty Baby and Me recently posted…Monday Motivation – All The LoveMy Profile

2. February 13, 2017 / 7:24 am

This is so lovely. Its so important to be grateful for the little things, I used to make everyone say one thing they were grateful for at work when everyone was in a bad mood. I think it annoyed some people but it perked others up! #marvmondays

3. February 13, 2017 / 8:02 am

Oh I am the same when I get new lippy it instantly becomes my fav. Oh a spring wardrobe – if ever there is a thing to be positive over it’s definitely a new and hopefully warmer and season and clothes to boot. #marvmondays
    Tammymum recently posted…I am Always On Your Case.My Profile

4. February 13, 2017 / 8:46 am

I love the birthday invite one. So sweet. It does make you feel good that they are socialising.

5. February 13, 2017 / 9:02 am

What a lovely list! I got my hair done this week and I feel all brand new! #MarvMondays

6. February 13, 2017 / 9:06 am

The birthday invite one is a great point, my boy came home a few weeks ago with his first one. I started to worry this year as there has been lots of parties and he never seems to get an invite. He has a small group of close friends rather than lots of friends, I went along with him and seeing him having fun and hugging his friends was amazing!
    #marvmondays
    kerry recently posted…Your son is obese!My Profile

7. February 13, 2017 / 9:45 am

I love these lists, such a great idea. I’m already in full on tulip mode. I pick up a bunch every time I’m at the supermarket. My whole house will be filled with them soon.x #MarvMondays
    Ky recently posted…Wish list – Home Office/Blogging SpaceMy Profile

8. February 13, 2017 / 10:09 am

Ahh these are lovely – white tulips are so beautiful, will have to hunt down some fancy frilly ones now I think! Oooh Spring wardrobe, yes please, how much longer until we can shed some layers ??! #MarvMondays
    Mess and Merlot recently posted…A REASON TO RUNMy Profile

9. February 13, 2017 / 11:22 am

I love getting a new lipstick that always cheers me up 🙂 Congrats on your little one crawling – no stopping him now xx #MarvMondays

10. February 13, 2017 / 2:44 pm

Awww, some lovely things to be thankful for. So exciting that little man is crawling and lovely to hear that your two are getting on well together sharing a room! xx #MarvMondays
    Angela Watling recently posted…When Little H arrived.My Profile

11. February 13, 2017 / 3:07 pm

This is such a beautiful gratitude list and the first time they crawl is something you never forget. #MarvMonday

12. February 13, 2017 / 3:58 pm

I love this. It’s so important to take stock of the little things and to count our blessings, it makes us much happier xx #MarvMondays
    Rice Cakes and Raisins recently posted…What Do We Tell Them?My Profile

13. February 13, 2017 / 4:44 pm

Hi, what a lovely post it’s always important to focus on the positives what ever they may be. Having my hair done and a new lipstick would also be on my list. Today I would add a nice walk in the winter sun #MarvMondays

14. February 13, 2017 / 5:23 pm

Ah so many lovely things. Glad the littlies have settled together and the room sounds amazing. Having a little pamper can make you feel a million dollars. We off on hols in May and I’m dying to sort some clothes out! So lovely for Ella to get her first invite. She will have a fab little social life!! Thanks for hosting xx
    Sarah Howe @runjumpscrap recently posted…10k on Twitter!! Scrapbooking Scraps **GIVEAWAY**My Profile

15. February 13, 2017 / 5:50 pm

Our kiddos got bunk beds a couple of weeks ago, I can’t wait for both of them to share a bed. The littlest is still co sleeping with us at the moment, but when he joins his big sister they’re going to have the best time.
    Charlotte | Baking Betsy recently posted…Weekly meal plan – 13/02My Profile

16. February 13, 2017 / 7:38 pm

Aw that’s lovely that she got her first invite! I’ve had to wait weeks for my daughters new bed to arrive, it’s finally coming on Friday!! Yay! #marvmondays
    Amie recently posted…My MumspoMy Profile

17. February 13, 2017 / 7:47 pm

A splendid collection of loveliness! A new haircut is always a real treat…or is it just the child free latte filled hours in the salon? 😉
    Thanks for hosting #marvmondays
    MMT recently posted…Just a stay at home MumMy Profile

18. February 13, 2017 / 8:17 pm

Ooh I love this! A really lovely idea – I look forward to reading more of these! Made me stop and think about the little things this evening. It doesn’t have to be something big, just the tiniest thing can meant the world. I’m also getting my hair cut this week – first time in 16 months!!!! lol! #marvmondays
    Emma recently posted…#WeekLOT3My Profile

19. February 13, 2017 / 8:27 pm

Sounds your week was full of very exciting things. Having your hair done & findingthings for yourself like lipstick do mean so much. #marvmondays
    Jo from Organised Jo recently posted…Organised Jo is 1 year old!My Profile

20. February 13, 2017 / 8:46 pm

Great list. I also got my hair done after far too long this weekend. #marvmondays
    Claire recently posted…E at 8 months My Profile

21. February 13, 2017 / 9:20 pm

I love finding the positives! Jealous of the MAC lipstick! Fab post #MarvMondays

22. February 13, 2017 / 10:30 pm

Aww I love this. The small things really are the big things aren’t they. We are always grateful for the small things in our house because these small moments, like you said, are usually the ones that pull on our heart strings and make us feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
    #marvmondays
    Sam recently posted…Valentine’s Day CraftsMy Profile

23. February 16, 2017 / 8:04 am

Great post – Sounds like some lovely things this week. I love getting new lippys too, infact I dont get them enough haha I bet it was amazing to have your hair done…its so much more valuable when you are a mum!
    How lovely for the kids with their new space, they get so excited for new things dont they?

I have started writing 3 things a day in my diary that I am grateful for and its lovely to reflect on how great life is x #marvmondays

24. February 18, 2017 / 6:32 pm

There’s nothing like a new haircut to make you feel better! Sorry for my late commenting this week – I went into labour after linking up last week & things have been a bit manic since! #marvmondays
    Crummy Mummy recently posted…Our Valentine’s Day baby!My Profile

25. February 20, 2017 / 7:57 am

Ooo, I too need to get to the salon – those pesky greys are starting to out do the dark rings 🙂