Its been a really lovely week of catching up with family and friends, and just the right balance of busyness. I remember looking on this week with a slight anticipation that we might have a little too much going on, but actually its been really nice. Each busy day has been sandwiched between a quiet day which has stopped the little ones and I from getting overwhelmed by it all. There has been so much to be grateful for this week including:
1. Having a lovely lunch at my sister in laws with the little ones. Ella enjoyed it so much she didn’t want to leave!
2. The little lady having a fab sleepover at her cousins on the weekend.
3. Enjoying a cheeky Five Guys with the Mr on the weekend.
4. Finding placemats I wanted in Ikea by complete surprise.
5. Having family close enough for our little ones to grow up together. We really are so lucky to have both our families around us.
6. Finally receiving our newborn photos of the little guy.
7. Meeting a friend for lunch at Ping Pong in town before she returns home to the states. It was lovely to pop into London and it was so nice seeing her, I definitely want to find more excuses to pop into London this year.
8. Getting a clean bill of health on my Bupa health assessment.
9. Making exciting progress with my business venture. I am completely obsessed with it at the moment and cant wait to share more with you all as soon as I’ve reached a few key milestones over the next few weeks!
10. Exciting new opportunities on the blog that have really motivated me over the last few days.
11. Having the luxury of being able to really reflect on my career and what I want to do next.
What are you feeling grateful for this week? I’d love it if you shared it in the comments below.