I have a lot to be thankful for. Grateful even. I write this after reflecting on exactly this point in my mind for the last five minutes. We have a lot of close family and friends who are unfortunately going through a really rough time at the moment. Things that make you feel pretty helpless when all we can do is be there for them and support them. Over the last week at various points the feeling of gratefulness has kept coming back to me, and the more I have thought about it the more I have been compelled to capture it on some type of list.
On this list. A list of all the simple and big things that I am feeling immensely grateful for at this moment in time. The more I think about it, the more it makes sense for me to capture those feelings and things here on my very own blog. I am a huge believer in the law of attraction, the secret and practising gratitude to attract more of what you want. So these are all the things that I am feeling very grateful for this week:
- The little lady progressing from the baby pool to the full size adults pool at school. It was such a big moment and I am so proud of her!
- GLTC sponsoring me to go to Blog Fest 16. I can’t tell you how excited I am about attending my first ever blogging conference. Thank you again GLTC!
- Exciting new sponsored post opportunities on the blog.
- Working with exciting new brands through the blog.
- The opportunity to catch up with an old college for lunch in town. This happened last week but I felt like I needed to capture it here because its such a rarity these days!
- A bunch of roses from my Mr on the weekend, just because.
- My new iPhone 7 upgrade being due just as my iPhone 6 appears to be giving up on me.
- Having a very chilled out baby who sleeps and lets me get on with things which I am always counting my lucky stars for.
- Winning a family set of Microscooters. Yes that’s right. One for me, the Mr and the two kiddywinks. One of who is only 14 weeks old. Crazy but amazing! This happened a week or so ago, but we only just took delivery of them this week and sometimes until things are in your face they seem too good to be true!
- The beautiful autumn sunshine that has been streaming in through the windows.
- My gorgeous new autumn jumpers that I bought a couple of weeks back. They have been perfect for this mild autumn weather, and I am so glad that I got them when I saw them.
So that’s my first gratitude list! I cant wait to start making these regularly and bring some more feel good feelings into my life each week. What have you felt grateful for this week?