Its been a bit of a bluergh week. Not for any particular reason, it’s just been pretty uneventful so I have flitted between feeling really motivated and not wanting to do anything at all. But actually when I sit down and think about it, I’ve actually been fairly productive. I’ve got lots of big things done in the last week that have been on my to do list and hanging over me for what feels like forever. It feels seriously great to be able to tick off so many things, but at the same time I am motivated by pressure so not having it makes me feel somewhat demotivated. Crazy right! Saying that, these little windows of time don’t usually last very long so I should really try to enjoy the luxury of not having to run around like I usually am!
So now that Thursdays have clearly become my day for practising gratitude, here’s what have I been feeling grateful for this week:
1.Finding my beloved tan wedges in the loft when I had been convinced that the Mr had accidentally thrown them out in the summer.
2. Finding a treasure trove of the little lady’s baby toys in the loft that we had forgotten about that the little guy is making good use of.
3. Finding the little lady’s baby sleeping bags after I thought I had sold them in a NCT sale long ago.
4. Half term on the horizon
5. Booking a weekend away to Cornwall with our friends and their son
6. Being invited to an exciting blogging event
7. Getting to Baby Sensory early for once
8. Exciting new brand collaboration opportunities on the blog
9. Finding Christmas gift bargains for the little lady in the Sainsbury’s toy sale
10. Finding a great home insurance deal on the day it was about to end and some cash back to boot
So just like last week and the week before theres lots to be grateful for when I actually sit down and think about it. What are you feeling grateful for this week? Why not sit down and reflect, you might surprise yourself..