Its been a bit of a funny week this week. I started the week off feeling a little bit blue for two reasons. Firstly because the little guy hasn’t been sleeping too well because of teething which has made the day times feel so much harder. Secondly, because some of the things that our family and friends have been struggling through have been playing on my mind and I cant help but feel sad and helpless about their situations. However as I said in last weeks gratitude post, its important to be grateful and to practice gratitude, and actually I have a lot to be grateful for this week. So here are the things that have made me feel grateful over the last week:
- Discovering the joy that is Big Magic. If you havent read this book yet and are a fellow blogger or creative then I would highly recommend it. It’s literally the best book I’ve read in ages.
- Winning a Hygge box which will perfectly compliment the new Hygge book that I mentioned last week.
- Finding an Elsa costume for the little lady for Christmas in the Disney Store in Bluewater when it was sold out online.
- Having a sister that I can pick up the phone to and chat to about whatever is on my mind at literally any time of the day.
- Having the opportunity to take maternity leave a second time around.
- Seeing my grandparents this week and seeing that they are both ok.
- Watching the little lady swim in the adults pool at school for the second week in a row.
- Making conversation and finding common ground with some of the other school mums during swimming class this week.
- Booking tickets to see “We’re Going On A Bear Hunt” at the Polka theatre next month.
- Getting the highest number of monthly views on the blog so far.
- Getting to number 46 on the Parent Blogger Leaderboard.
- Making it to our Baby Sensory class for the first time in two weeks.
- Meeting a new mum at Baby Sensory this week.
So despite it being a bit of a bleurgh week, lots to be grateful for as I said. It’s amazing how many things there are to be grateful for once you sit down and think about it. What are you feeling grateful for this week?