Welcome back to another Marvellous Monday hosted by the lovely Kaye @HelloArchie_ Hello Archie and I. Thanks for joining us for the first Marvellous Monday in February! It’s lovely to see more and more of you linking up each week as the weeks go by, and has definitely made what has felt like the longest month ever feel just that little bit more marvellous.
We had another fabulous week with 50 of you joining us to share your marvellous posts! With so many great posts to pick from each week, it gets harder and harder to pick just one each for our featured posts, but we definitely wouldn’t have it any other way. So although it was a tough job narrowing it down, here are our featured posts for this week!
This Weeks Featured Posts
My featured post this week is If Kids Gave Gratitude by First Tooth who shared a tongue in cheek post about what it would be like if kids gave gratitude for all the things us wonderful parents do for them. It definitely made me giggle and had me shaking my head in agreement. I love reading such light hearted posts like these about parenting from time to time!
Kaye’s featured post this week is What if I don’t love my child? by Hello Baby Bug, who expresses her concerns and fears about having a child; I found it to be such a brave and well-written post and I think deep down we can all relate to what she has to say.
1. You can link up to two posts per week. Posts can be new or old and on any topic you would like to share and promote. The linky will open at 6am and close at 11.55pm every Monday.
2. We’d love it if you could make sure you’re following Kaye (@HelloArchie_) and myself, Emily (@MyPetitCanard) on Twitter – mainly to ensure we can keep up with you all and remind you of the next weeks link-up!
3. Add the Marvellous Monday’s badge to the bottom of your post, or sidebar if you prefer. It’s really simple and easy to do, just copy and paste the HTML code from the badge below.
4. In true linky fashion, please share the love and comment on one of the hosts posts and at least one other post of your choosing per week. When commenting use the hashtag #MarvMondays so that they know how you have found their post.
5. By linking up, you are giving us permission to send you a weekly email reminder for Marvellous Mondays.
Feel free to use the hashtag #MarvMondays when sharing your posts on Twitter and include either @MyPetitCanard or @HelloArchie_ so that we can share your Marvellous posts on our own networks.
Happy linking and as always, have a Marvellous Monday!