Welcome back to another Marvellous Monday. Thank you as always for linking up with us, we always love to see the familiar names and faces and get even more excited when we spot someone new! If you’ve only recently discovered and joined our lovely linky, we’re very pleased to have you.
Marvellous Mondays is a place bloggers can come to share their posts, old and new. But most importantly, it’s somewhere we can all rally together to beat the Monday blues and make them a little bit more Marvellous! Hosted by the lovely Kaye @HelloArchie_ Hello Archie and I, we’ll be reading, commenting and sharing all of your wonderful posts.
Each week Kaye and I like to each pick one of our favourite posts and show it some blog love, and I have to say, if it wasnt for Kaye being my Marvellous Monday co-host, I would most definitely be picking her Post Archie Has Something to Say and He Aint Happy! How exciting is her new baby announcement?! There is definitely some kind of blogger baby boom at the moment and I was so excited to hear that she would be joining this summers bump club. However with so many lovely posts last week, it wasnt difficult to pick another equally fabulous post which you can check out with Kaye’s favourite post for this week, so on to our featured posts!
My featured post this week is Small Adventures by Our Life As We See It who shared a post which captured stunningly beautiful images from a recent weekend of ordinary, small, yet special family adventures together. I love posts like these that capture the magic of ordinary moments and only wish I could take such breathtakingly beautiful pictures.
Kaye’s featured post this week is Why Blog? by Back with a Bump; it really touched her to read a little about Fran’s journey and to see another blogger’s thought process into why to continue with blogging. Both Kaye and I both have a slight touch of bump envy after reading her post!
1. You can link up to two posts per week. Posts can be new or old and on any topic you would like to share and promote. The linky will open at 6am and close at 11.55pm every Monday.
2. We’d love it if you could make sure you’re following Kaye (@HelloArchie_) and myself, Emily (@MyPetitCanard) on Twitter – mainly to ensure we can keep up with you all and remind you of the next weeks link-up!
3. Add the Marvellous Monday’s badge to the bottom of your post, or sidebar if you prefer. It’s really simple and easy to do, just copy and paste the HTML code from the badge below.
4. In true linky fashion, please share the love and comment on one of the hosts posts and at least one other post of your choosing per week. When commenting use the hashtag #MarvMondays so that they know how you have found their post.
5. By linking up, you are giving us permission to send you a weekly email reminder for Marvellous Mondays.
Feel free to use the hashtag #MarvMondays when sharing your posts on Twitter and include either @MyPetitCanard or @HelloArchie_ so that we can share your Marvellous posts on our own networks.
Happy linking and as always, have a Marvellous Monday!