Welcome back to the final Marvellous Monday in February (wahey!). Thanks to everyone that joined last week, an amazing 70 of you linked up your fabulous posts! Kaye and I almost fell off our chairs (not advisable for pregnant ladies!) and have certainly had our work cut out for us this week picking our featured posts. However, it’s an amazing challenge to have and we really wouldn’t have it any other way. So keep linking up and spreading the word to your friends as we always love to see familiar and new faces joining us each week.
If you’re joining us for the first time then Marvellous Mondays is a place bloggers can come to share their posts, old and new. But most importantly, it’s somewhere we can all rally together to beat the Monday blues and make them a little bit more Marvellous! Hosted by the lovely Kaye @HelloArchie_ Hello Archie and I, we’ll be reading, commenting and sharing all of your wonderful posts.
My featured post this week is 5 Things I Thought I’d Never Say When I Became A Mum, by Mum in Brum. I don’t know whether it is the tongue in cheekness of it, or whether it’s the pure honesty of the post but I could definitely relate to a few of the five things that Natalie thought she’d never say or do pre-children! I think we all start out with good and the best intentions, but there is something about parenting that quickly brings you crashing back to reality. I love it when we share posts like these as parents that show the reality of life with children. Great post!
Kaye’s featured post this week is Negative Space by Life As We See It who’s set herself a wonderful photography project and has shared her snaps for the theme ‘negative space’ this week. The shots are absolutely gorgeous and really inspired Kaye to take up the idea herself and be more creative with her own photography.
1. You can link up to two posts per week. Posts can be new or old and on any topic you would like to share and promote. The linky will open at 6am and close at 11.55pm every Monday.
2. We’d love it if you could make sure you’re following Kaye (@HelloArchie_) and myself, Emily (@MyPetitCanard) on Twitter – mainly to ensure we can keep up with you all and remind you of the next weeks link-up!
3. Add the Marvellous Monday’s badge to the bottom of your post, or sidebar if you prefer. It’s really simple and easy to do, just copy and paste the HTML code from the badge below.
4. In true linky fashion, please share the love and comment on one of the hosts posts and at least one other post of your choosing per week. When commenting use the hashtag #MarvMondays so that they know how you have found their post.
5. By linking up, you are giving us permission to send you a weekly email reminder for Marvellous Mondays.
Feel free to use the hashtag #MarvMondays when sharing your posts on Twitter and include either @MyPetitCanard or @HelloArchie_ so that we can share your Marvellous posts on our own networks.
Happy linking and as always, have a Marvellous Monday!