Happy Monday! The Christmas countdown is on and I never thought I would have said this, but it’s actually scaring me a little. Less than two weeks to go and I feel like I still have so much to do. Hopefully this week will be the week that I get organised and get it all done so I can enjoy the last week or so properly.
I will hopefully be taking a bit of a break from the blog over the festive period, as will Kaye and Fran which means that Marvellous Mondays will be taking a bit of a break too. In fact, this will be our last Marvellous Mondays linky of the year! We have decided that we will take a break from 19th December – 2nd January returning with a bang on 9th January. We’ve loved hosting Marvellous Mondays and seeing you all link up each week. Its been a fantastic year, one which we celebrated a Marvellous Mondays birthday and one which saw us reach 100 link ups for the first time. It’s been a truly amazing year which all of you have helped us make and we hope next year will be even better.
So we hope you’ll join us in the New Year for the start of another year of Marvellous Mondays. We will of course remind you in January, so if you aren’t already on our newsletter and twitter reminder list please let one of us know and we’ll add you on to it so you don’t miss anything. From Kaye, Fran and I, we all hope you have the most wonderful Christmas and New Year with your families and loved ones. See you in 2017!
Our top commentor this week again is the lovely Fiona from Coombe Mill who is always so generous with her commenting when she links up with us. Thank you Fiona!
On To Our Featured Posts Of The Week!
My featured post this week is Parenting Through The Good Days and The Bad from Mum Muddling Through who wrote a great post about how as parents we all have good and bad parenting days. Those days when it is a real struggle just to get through the day and others where everything is going our way and we’re practically feeling like Superwoman/man. But that whichever way it’s going, its important to be honest with ourselves and each other as parents about those moments where we struggle as well as those that we want to celebrate, because in doing so we help and build each other up.
Fran’s featured post for this week is from the lovely Fi of Beauty, Baby & Me who shared a fabulous piece of positivity with Monday Motivation Everything Happens For A Reason. Life often hands us lemons, but there’s no point dwelling, slice them up, and stick them in a gin and tonic and suck it up.
If you’re joining us for the first time then Marvellous Mondays is a linky where you can share your posts, old and new. Hosted by the lovely Kaye, Fran and I, and joined each week by lots of lovely bloggers like you, we love to read, comment and share all the wonderful posts that you link up. So what are you waiting for? Get linking, sharing some blog love and help us make Mondays, the one day of the week we all love to hate, marvellous!
1. You can link up to two posts per week. Posts can be new or old and on any topic you would like to share and promote, but no linking up linkies please. The linky will open at 6am and close at 11.55pm every Monday.
2. We’d love it if you could make sure you’re following us @HelloArchie_, @MyPetitCanard and @backwithabump_ on Twitter – so that we can keep you up to date with all things Marvellous Mondays related.
3. Add the Marvellous Monday’s badge to the bottom of your post, or sidebar if you prefer. It’s really simple and easy to do, just copy and paste the HTML code from the badge below.
4. In true linky fashion, please share the love and comment on one of the hosts posts the post directly before yours and one other post of your choice. When commenting use the hashtag #MarvMondays so that they know how you have found their post and we can check everyone is commenting fairly. Please do not link and run. It’s not fair to other bloggers that link up and take the time to comment on other posts, and it’s just not good blogging etiquette!
5. Complete all your commenting on others posts by Friday evening so that these are picked up in our commenting checks on Saturday. Please make sure you have approved all comments by this time too.
6. To be chosen as one of our featured posts, you must have commented on the minimum number of posts and you must have our badge present on your post or in the sidebar of your site.
7. By linking up, you are giving us permission to send you a weekly email reminder for Marvellous Mondays.
Remember to use the hashtag #MarvMondays when sharing your posts on Twitter and include either @MyPetitCanard, @HelloArchie_ or @backwithabump_ so that we can share your Marvellous posts!