Happy Bank Holiday Monday, and for those of you linking up, welcome back to Marvellous Mondays! It’s great to have you back with us, especially on a bank holiday when most of us probably want to sit back, relax and not do very much at all.
It’s been another eventful week in blog land with the shortlists for the BritMums #BiBs2016 awards announced. The most exciting news of all being our very own lovely Kaye being shortlisted for her fantastic photography which we all know and love. I know we’ll all have our fingers crossed for her to make the finalist list so watch this space and don’t forget to vote!
If you’re joining us for the first time then Marvellous Mondays is a place bloggers can come to share their posts, old and new. But most importantly, it’s somewhere we can all rally together to beat the Monday blues and make them a little bit more Marvellous! Hosted by the lovely Kaye @HelloArchie_ Hello Archie and I, we’ll be reading, commenting and sharing all of your wonderful posts. Featured Posts
My featured post this week is How to Combat the Isolation of Motherhood from Tales and Tea who wrote a great post with some really practical tips and ideas of things you can do to avoid the feelings of isolation that can be so common when you are on maternity leave. Maternity leave can be and is such a great time for many of us, but there are definitely moments and days when you don’t feel your best and it can help to get out and about and connect with or make new mummy friends like Faye suggests.
Kaye’s featured post this week is Nature or Nurture? by Tammymum who wrote a really interesting post around whether the way we are as people is down to our upbringing and the influences around us, or whether it’s already ingrained in us as to how we’ll turn out. It was a really interesting subject to consider as Kaye is always curious as to how her children will turn out and wonders how much of our behaviour influences their own.
1. You can link up to two posts per week. Posts can be new or old and on any topic you would like to share and promote. The linky will open at 9am and close at 11.55pm this bank holiday Monday.
2. We’d love it if you could make sure you’re following Kaye (@HelloArchie_) and myself, Emily (@MyPetitCanard) on Twitter – mainly to ensure we can keep up with you all and remind you of the next weeks link-up!
3. Add the Marvellous Monday’s badge to the bottom of your post, or sidebar if you prefer. It’s really simple and easy to do, just copy and paste the HTML code from the badge below.
4. In true linky fashion, please share the love and comment on one of the hosts posts and at least one other post of your choosing per week. When commenting use the hashtag #MarvMondays so that they know how you have found their post.
5. By linking up, you are giving us permission to send you a weekly email reminder for Marvellous Mondays.
Remember to use the hashtag #MarvMondays when sharing your posts on Twitter and include either @MyPetitCanard or @HelloArchie_ so that we can share your Marvellous posts!
Happy linking and as always have a Marvellous Monday!