Welcome back to Marvellous Mondays! Thank you to everyone who linked up with us last week and thank you for having such a positive response to some of the concerns that Kaye and I raised around commenting last week. We have definitely started to see an improvement and it would be great to keep this going. As we said last week, we know how busy everyone is and how difficult it can be to get everything done, but it really does make a difference when we all share the blog love and take the time to leave comment on others fantastic posts.
Unfortunately there are still a small number of posts that are not receiving comments, or are receiving very few comments and it would be great to see this change. It is within our gift to make sure everyone gets some comments so please help us spread the linky love, especially for our new joiners to Marvellous Mondays. However, there have also been some wonderful linkers who have been going above and beyond sharing lots of lovely comments and we want to recognise them!
Our Wonderful Top Commentors This Week!
This week the amazing Emma of Island Living 365 commented on 12 posts (not including the host’s posts), and we would like to say a massive thank you lovely! You’ll be included in our top commenters list on Twitter and we’ll aim to share your posts more over the next week.
Our second and third top commenters were Ferocious Haven and Life as Mum both leaving around 10 comments each on posts, that’s fantastic! Well done and thank you guys!
On To Our Featured Posts Of The Week!
My featured post this week is Our Family in a Hotel Overnight Would Never End Well by Firstooth who shared a wet yourself laughing account of her families two day trip to Legoland. Whilst day one went spectacularly well, day two was quite the different story and I finished her story thinking you just couldn’t make this stuff up. Definitely a recommended read if you havent read it already!
Kaye’s featured post this week is Things I Will Never Do For My Kids by Queen of my Castle who wrote a brilliant post about all the things we say we won’t do before we have kids and then, of course, we have kids and end up doing all of those things and more! A brilliant and funny post we can all relate to.
If you’re joining us for the first time then Marvellous Mondays is a linky where you can share your posts, old and new. Hosted by the lovely Kaye @HelloArchie_ and I, and joined each week by lots of lovely bloggers like you, we love to read, comment and share all the wonderful posts that you link up. So what are you waiting for? Get linking, sharing some blog love and help us make Mondays, the one day of the week we all love to hate, marvellous!
1. You can link up to two posts per week. Posts can be new or old and on any topic you would like to share and promote. The linky will open at 6am and close at 11.55pm every Monday.
2. We’d love it if you could make sure you’re following Kaye @HelloArchie_ and myself, Emily @MyPetitCanard on Twitter – mainly to ensure we can keep up with you all and remind you of the next weeks link-up!
3. Add the Marvellous Monday’s badge to the bottom of your post, or sidebar if you prefer. It’s really simple and easy to do, just copy and paste the HTML code from the badge below.
4. In true linky fashion, please share the love and comment on one of the hosts posts and the post directly before yours. When commenting use the hashtag #MarvMondays so that they know how you have found their post.
5. Please do not link and run. It’s not fair to other bloggers that link up and take the time to comment on other posts, and it’s just not good blogging etiquette!
6. By linking up, you are giving us permission to send you a weekly email reminder for Marvellous Mondays.
Remember to use the hashtag #MarvMondays when sharing your posts on Twitter and include either @MyPetitCanard or @HelloArchie_ so that we can share your Marvellous posts!
Happy linking and as always have a Marvellous Monday!