Happy Monday! Its been a busy week filled with school, play dates and shopping trips. This week however looks a lot quieter with hardly any plans at all, so it’ll be interesting to see where the week takes us.
We had another great week with 87 link ups, but an equally disappointing week with 18 posts not receiving any comments. What has been great to see however, is that despite a number of you not receiving comments, you are still coming back to link up with us so thank you! Kaye, Fran and I are all keen to improve this so please feel free to drop us a message or leave a comment on one of our posts if there’s anything you think isn’t working or if you have any thoughts on how we could improve #MM. Your feedback could really help us keep our little linky growing but more importantly, improving so please do let us know if you have any suggestions!
On To Our Featured Posts Of The Week!
Congrats to the lovely from Sarah at Mum Muddling Through who shared a beautifully brave and personal post, Losing Our Baby At 23 Weeks. Its only since I’ve been blogging over the last three years that I’ve realised how unfortunately common baby loss it, and yet it is still a topic that isn’t as prevalent as the number of people who it affects. We can still do better as a society and as a country to support women and their families that experience this and every post that highlights just how heartbreaking baby loss is, hopefully helps highlight this fact.
Thank you Sarah for sharing such a touching post with us and don’t forget to grab your Featured Post badge below.
Our top commenters were Beth from Life As Mum followed by Angela from Life, Motherhood & Everything. Both ladies are often top commentors when they link up with us, so thank you both for as always, spending lots of time reading and commenting on so many posts. You are both part of what makes Marvellous Mondays a great place for others to link up.
If you’re joining us for the first time then Marvellous Mondays is a linky where you can share your posts, old and new. Hosted by the lovely Kaye, Fran and I, and joined each week by lots of lovely bloggers like you, we love to read, comment and share all the wonderful posts that you link up. So what are you waiting for? Get linking, sharing some blog love and help us make Mondays, the one day of the week we all love to hate, marvellous!
1. You can link up to two posts per week. Posts can be new or old and on any topic you would like to share and promote, but no linking up linkies please. The linky will open at 6am and close at 11.55pm every Monday.
2. We’d love it if you could make sure you’re following us @HelloArchie_, @MyPetitCanard and @backwithabump_ on Twitter – so that we can keep you up to date with all things Marvellous Mondays related.
3. Add the Marvellous Monday’s badge to the bottom of your post, or sidebar if you prefer. It’s really simple and easy to do, just copy and paste the HTML code from the badge below.
4. In true linky fashion, please share the love and comment on one of the hosts posts the post directly before yours and one other post of your choice. When commenting use the hashtag #MarvMondays so that they know how you have found their post and we can check everyone is commenting fairly. Please do not link and run. It’s not fair to other bloggers that link up and take the time to comment on other posts, and it’s just not good blogging etiquette!
5. Complete all your commenting on others posts by Friday evening so that these are picked up in our commenting checks on Saturday. Please make sure you have approved all comments by this time too.
6. To be chosen as one of our featured posts, you must have commented on the minimum number of posts and you must have our badge present on your post or in the sidebar of your site.
7. By linking up, you are giving us permission to send you a weekly email reminder for Marvellous Mondays.
Remember to use the hashtag #MarvMondays when sharing your posts on Twitter and include either @MyPetitCanard, @HelloArchie_ or @backwithabump_ so that we can share your Marvellous posts!