Welcome back to Marvellous Mondays! If like me you were hoping for a week of sunshine after the glorious sunny weekend last weekend then you may have been bitterly disappointed. Our typically fickle British weather has returned to type and Spring is back. However, on the plus side, we are one week closer to the end of May Bank Holiday and that is definitely worth getting excited about! In the meanwhile, we can create our own little bit of sunshine and make Mondays Marvellous with your best and shiniest posts and a little bit of comment love thrown in for good measure!
If you’re joining us for the first time then Marvellous Mondays is a rather fabulous Monday linky where you can share your posts, old and new. Hosted by the lovely Kaye @HelloArchie_ Hello Archie and joined each week by lots of lovely bloggers like you, we love to read, comment and share all the wonderful posts that you link up.
So what are you waiting for? Get linking, sharing some blog love and help us make Mondays, the one day of the week we all love to hate, marvellous!Featured Posts
My featured post this week is Hello Sunshine by Mum Muddling Through who wrote a hilarious, but very true post on what happens to us Brits when the sun comes out. Basically the flip-flops, BBQ, sun cream and Al Fresco dining come out and begin in houses and gardens across the land! But with such fickle weather who can blame us I say. I dare you to read this post and not tick at least 10 things off this list!
Kaye’s featured post this week is What Does Motherhood Mean To You? by Five Little Doves, who wrote an absolutely beautiful and heart-wrenching post about what motherhood means to us all. Once again, Laura almost brought Kaye to tears with her absolutely beautiful writing!
GUIDELINES: PLEASE NOTE SLIGHT CHANGE THIS WEEK TO NO.4
1. You can link up to two posts per week. Posts can be new or old and on any topic you would like to share and promote. The linky will open at 6am and close at 11.55pm every Monday.
2. We’d love it if you could make sure you’re following Kaye (@HelloArchie_) and myself, Emily (@MyPetitCanard) on Twitter – mainly to ensure we can keep up with you all and remind you of the next weeks link-up!
3. Add the Marvellous Monday’s badge to the bottom of your post, or sidebar if you prefer. It’s really simple and easy to do, just copy and paste the HTML code from the badge below.
4. In true linky fashion, please share the love and comment on one of the hosts posts and the post directly before yours. When commenting use the hashtag #MarvMondays so that they know how you have found their post.
5. By linking up, you are giving us permission to send you a weekly email reminder for Marvellous Mondays.
Remember to use the hashtag #MarvMondays when sharing your posts on Twitter and include either @MyPetitCanard or @HelloArchie_ so that we can share your Marvellous posts!
Happy linking and as always have a Marvellous Monday!