Welcome back to Marvellous Mondays. Hopefully like us you’ve all seen some sun over the weekend and enjoyed what is hopefully the start of our British Summer. I know its only May, and I am probably being a tad optimistic, but the British weather is ever so fickle I like to make the most of it when it does arrive. Whilst it has been lovely and I definitely do prefer these warm sunny days to our typically rainy spring ones, I am hoping that it’s not too much warmer when baby arrives next month!
As always, thanks to everyone that linked up with us last week on the Bank Holiday. You guys are pretty awesome! If you’re joining us for the first time then Marvellous Mondays is a place bloggers can come to share their posts, old and new. But most importantly, it’s somewhere we can all rally together to beat the Monday blues and make them a little bit more Marvellous! Hosted by the lovely Kaye @HelloArchie_ Hello Archie and I, we’ll be reading, commenting and sharing all of your wonderful posts. Featured Posts
My featured post this week is The Alternate Mummy Awards by Tammy Mum who wrote a hilarious post capturing some of what she considers her epic mummy fails including Poo Gate, Raincover Trauma and those awkward moments when your reflux baby throws up on a stranger when you’re out shopping. Whilst I felt her mummy pain, I couldn’t help but giggle at the same time!
Kaye’s featured post this week is The Parenting Laws of Sod by All Things Spliced, who writes about the hilarious ‘sods law’ moments we all have in parenting, such as baby finally falling asleep for a nap the second you’re supposed to run out the door! She loved this post as she could relate to every single one!
1. You can link up to two posts per week. Posts can be new or old and on any topic you would like to share and promote. The linky will open at 6am and close at 11.55pm every Monday.
2. We’d love it if you could make sure you’re following Kaye (@HelloArchie_) and myself, Emily (@MyPetitCanard) on Twitter – mainly to ensure we can keep up with you all and remind you of the next weeks link-up!
3. Add the Marvellous Monday’s badge to the bottom of your post, or sidebar if you prefer. It’s really simple and easy to do, just copy and paste the HTML code from the badge below.
4. In true linky fashion, please share the love and comment on one of the hosts posts and at least one other post of your choosing per week. When commenting use the hashtag #MarvMondays so that they know how you have found their post.
5. By linking up, you are giving us permission to send you a weekly email reminder for Marvellous Mondays.
Remember to use the hashtag #MarvMondays when sharing your posts on Twitter and include either @MyPetitCanard or @HelloArchie_ so that we can share your Marvellous posts!
Happy linking and as always have a Marvellous Monday!