Marvellous Mondays are back! I can hardly believe that it is already week two of co-hosting #MarvMondays with the lovely Kaye @HelloArchie_ over at Hello Archie. Thank you to everyone that linked up last week and helped us kick off Marvellous Mondays in style. We had 20 fantastic posts linked up which made for great reading throughout the week. If you didn’t get a chance to have a read for yourself then you can always catch up here.
For those who are new to the linky, Marvellous Mondays is a linky for all types of posts. You can link up anything you want, just make sure they are your best and shiniest posts that will help make Mondays Marvellous! The linky will now start slightly earlier from 6am every Monday and close on Wednesday at midnight.
We’re still very new to hosting a linky so do let us know if you come across any issues when trying to link up. We’ve fixed the blog badge issue that we had last week (please do grab it and include it in your post this week), but if we’ve missed anything else or you have any questions just let one of us know and we’ll get back to you as quick as we can!
1. You can link up to two posts per week. Posts can be new or old and on any topic you would like to share and promote.
2. We’d love it if you could make sure you’re following Kaye (@HelloArchie_) and myself, Emily (@MyPetitCanard) on Twitter – mainly to ensure we can keep up with you all and remind you of the next weeks link-up!
3. Add the Marvellous Monday’s badge to the bottom of your post, or sidebar if you prefer. It’s really simple and easy to do, just copy and paste the HTML code from the badge below.
4. In true linky fashion, please share the love and comment on at least two other posts of your choosing per week. When commenting use the hashtag #MarvMondays so that they know how you have found their post.
5. Feel free to use the hashtag #MarvMondays when sharing your posts on Twitter and include either @MyPetitCanard or @HelloArchie_ so that we can share your marvellous posts on our own networks.
Have a Marvellous Monday!
<!– end InLinkz script —>