Welcome back to Marvellous Mondays. Can you believe its August already! Lets hope this month doesn’t fly by too quickly when it only just feels like summer has arrived. We’ve had a busy but wonderful week with my sister’s wedding on the weekend which was beautiful, followed by a lovely pre-wedding family dinner in preparation for my sister in law’s wedding in Mauritius this month. I can’t believe we are lucky enough to be going on our first family holiday already, and to somewhere so lovely. Lets just hope we can survive the 13 hour flight with two little ones!
Kaye and I can’t believe that this week we again had our highest number of link ups to Marvellous Monday – 81 which was amazing! Again, thank you to everyone that returns each week and welcome to all our lovely new linkers. We had 5 posts that weren’t commented this week which is the lowest we’ve had so far so thank you to everyone for helping us to really improve this.
On To Our Wonderful Top Commentors This Week!
For the second week in a row, our top commenter was Helena of The Queen of Collage who did an incredible amount of commenting again. We really appreciate you taking the time to leave so many lovely comments on other Marvellous Mondays posts week in, week out so thank you!
Our runners-up this week who also did an amazing amount of commenting on others posts were the lovely Beth of Life as Mum and the lovely Emma of Island Living 365. Thank you both for taking the time to spread some lovely blog love.
Last but not least, a huge thank you to everyone who takes the time to comment on as many posts as they can. We really appreciate you helping us make Marvellous Mondays a great place to link up.
On To Our Featured Posts Of The Week!
My featured post this week is Toddler Tantrum Time by A Life Just Ordinary who wrote about that oh so delightful parenting challenge that is the toddler tantrum. If any of you have toddlers, like we do you will be able to completely relate. The threenager days that we’ve recently started to experience has definitely been one of the hardest parenting challenges for us so far, but reading a post like this really brings it home that we are never alone in our parenting challenges.
Kaye’s featured post this week is Is Age Just a Number? by The Speed Bump who wrote a really interesting post regarding the ages we are when we have children; whether they are predetermined or a lucky surprise or otherwise. It’s great to see so many different bloggers stories and see that some believe they had their children at the ideal time and others would’ve changed the timing if they could, but all-in-all we never regret having them, whenever they decide to feature in our lives.
If you’re joining us for the first time then Marvellous Mondays is a linky where you can share your posts, old and new. Hosted by the lovely Kaye and I, and joined each week by lots of lovely bloggers like you, we love to read, comment and share all the wonderful posts that you link up. So what are you waiting for? Get linking, sharing some blog love and help us make Mondays, the one day of the week we all love to hate, marvellous!
1. You can link up to two posts per week. Posts can be new or old and on any topic you would like to share and promote. The linky will open at 6am and close at 11.55pm every Monday.
2. We’d love it if you could make sure you’re following us @HelloArchie_ and @MyPetitCanard on Twitter – mainly to ensure we can keep up with you all and remind you of the next weeks link-up!
3. Add the Marvellous Monday’s badge to the bottom of your post, or sidebar if you prefer. It’s really simple and easy to do, just copy and paste the HTML code from the badge below.
4. In true linky fashion, please share the love and comment on one of the hosts posts and the post directly before yours. When commenting use the hashtag #MarvMondays so that they know how you have found their post. Please do not link and run. It’s not fair to other bloggers that link up and take the time to comment on other posts, and it’s just not good blogging etiquette!
5. To be chosen as one of our featured posts, you must have commented on the minimum number of posts and you must have our badge present on your post or in the sidebar of your site.
6. By linking up, you are giving us permission to send you a weekly email reminder for Marvellous Mondays.
Remember to use the hashtag #MarvMondays when sharing your posts on Twitter and include either @MyPetitCanard or @HelloArchie_ so that we can share your Marvellous posts!
Happy linking and as always have a Marvellous Monday!