Happy Monday! Kaye, Fran and I are so excited to be starting this Monday with a very exciting birthday giveaway in collaboration with the lovely folks over at Busy B. We wanted to say thank you to all of you lovely people who have linked up with us over the last year. Whether that’s been in the last few weeks, months or whether you’ve been with us since day one like the lovely Liane from Rosy Cheeks & Muddy Feet who was our first ever linker! We couldn’t think of a better way to say thank you than with a fabulous giveaway of some of the most gorgeous stationery around.
So we’ll be rewarding this weeks top commenter with this amazing prize and everyone else that links up this week will get a generous 20% Busy B discount code in this weeks newsletter. As usual all comments must be submitted by Friday evening ready for us to count over the weekend. We will announce the winner next Monday the 28th November. Good luck and get commenting! For T&C’s scroll to the end of the post.
We had our best week ever with 98 posts linked up, thank you! However we also had 17 people who didn’t comment and 17 posts that didn’t receive any comments which is still not great. We want Marvellous Mondays to continue to be a great place for you to link up to each week, both in terms of discovering lots of other fantastic bloggers, and for helping you to promote your posts so please make sure you all follow the guidelines and comment on the minimum number of posts. Dont forget to make sure the name of your blog is included so we can match up the comments easily!
Our top commentor this week is Amie from Mum’s The Word who left an amazing number of comments on your posts! Followed closely by Kat from Candyfloss Dreams and Angela from Life Motherhood & Everything. A huge thank you to all of these lovely ladies for taking their time to read so many posts and leave so may great comments.
On To Our Featured Posts Of The Week!
My featured post this week is Our Birth Story by Hayley from Devon Mama who recently reposted her birth story after taking it down a little while ago for reasons she explains in her post. I’m not a massive reader of birth stories, but if you like feel good birth stories then this one is a must read!
Kaye’s featured post this week is Christmas bucket list by Life As We See It whose post she says saved her the trouble of writing her own bucket list to attempt over Christmas. Charlotte also shares some seriously gorgeous festive shots of her kiddies so be sure to pop on over and take a look.
Fran’s featured post for this week is by Sarah from Run, Jump, Scrap! with How To Keep Confident- Maternity Leave & Beyond!. This post struck a chord with her as this week she embarked on her first keeping in touch (KIT) day since having gorgeous little Poppy, and like Sarah she agrees that it’s really important to stay independent and not just be a Mummy 24/7.
If you’re joining us for the first time then Marvellous Mondays is a linky where you can share your posts, old and new. Hosted by the lovely Kaye, Fran and I, and joined each week by lots of lovely bloggers like you, we love to read, comment and share all the wonderful posts that you link up. So what are you waiting for? Get linking, sharing some blog love and help us make Mondays, the one day of the week we all love to hate, marvellous!
1. You can link up to two posts per week. Posts can be new or old and on any topic you would like to share and promote, but no linking up linkies please. The linky will open at 6am and close at 11.55pm every Monday.
2. We’d love it if you could make sure you’re following us @HelloArchie_, @MyPetitCanard and @backwithabump_ on Twitter – so that we can keep you up to date with all things Marvellous Mondays related.
3. Add the Marvellous Monday’s badge to the bottom of your post, or sidebar if you prefer. It’s really simple and easy to do, just copy and paste the HTML code from the badge below.
4. In true linky fashion, please share the love and comment on one of the hosts posts the post directly before yours and one other post of your choice. When commenting use the hashtag #MarvMondays so that they know how you have found their post and we can check everyone is commenting fairly. Please do not link and run. It’s not fair to other bloggers that link up and take the time to comment on other posts, and it’s just not good blogging etiquette!
5. Complete all your commenting on others posts by Friday evening so that these are picked up in our commenting checks on Saturday. Please make sure you have approved all comments by this time too.
6. To be chosen as one of our featured posts, you must have commented on the minimum number of posts and you must have our badge present on your post or in the sidebar of your site.
7. By linking up, you are giving us permission to send you a weekly email reminder for Marvellous Mondays.
Remember to use the hashtag #MarvMondays when sharing your posts on Twitter and include either @MyPetitCanard, @HelloArchie_ or @backwithabump_ so that we can share your Marvellous posts!
Giveaway Terms & Conditions
- This competition is open to entrants in the UK and over the age of 18 only and not open to anyone associated with the production company, their families or anyone else associated with this competition.
- All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All comments must be made by midnight of Friday 25th October 2016 (please check and approve any #marvmondays comments by Friday to ensure the competition is as fair as possible).
- The linker who makes the most comments on other posts in the link-up will win a Busy B bundle including a travel folder, an expanding file, a sticky notepad and a pen and case.
- All prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
- Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter, and accordingly the Promoter may at their absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
- Hello Archie is responsible for the promotion, which is the publication and adjudication of the competition as well as sending out the prize to the giveaway winner.
- English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.
- By entering the competition you agree to the use of your name in publicity relating to the competition and you are giving Hello Archie permission to contact you at a future date.
- The winner will be announced on Monday 28th November via the Marvellous Mondays posts and social media; they may also be contacted via email. If the winner does not respond within 28 days, the second top commenter will be chosen and so forth until the prize is claimed.