Welcome back to Marvellous Mondays. Yet another week has flown by just like that. Hopefully everyone who has been on half term has enjoyed the last week and is ready and refeshed for the new term. For the rest of us, I think we are probably starting to count down to the May Bank holiday already! Thanks to everyone that linked up with us last week. As usual, its always great to see the familiar faces and names, and its always wonderful to welcome and meet new bloggers to our lovely linky.
If you’re joining us for the first time then Marvellous Mondays is a place bloggers can come to share their posts, old and new. But most importantly, it’s somewhere we can all rally together to beat the Monday blues and make them a little bit more Marvellous! Hosted by the lovely Kaye @HelloArchie_ Hello Archie and I, we’ll be reading, commenting and sharing all of your wonderful posts. Featured Posts
My featured post this week is Mission Acceptance – Accept Your Sexy by The Moderate Mum whose weekly Mission Acceptance posts I love, and this one isnt without any exception. I love how this post turns the interpretation of sexy on its head. As a mum (and I speak for myself when I say this!), I think your definition of sexy changes somewhat once you have children, so I love that this post had me thinking about it in a whole new way and light!
Kaye’s featured post this week is Magical Rainbows & Unicorns Party by Mess & Merlot because anyone who knows her knows she is a total sucker for anything rainbow and unicorn and she absolutely loved the gorgeous party she put on for her 5 year old little girl! Just check out the cake, she thought it looked droolworthy.
1. You can link up to two posts per week. Posts can be new or old and on any topic you would like to share and promote. The linky will open at 6am and close at 11.55pm each Monday.
2. We’d love it if you could make sure you’re following Kaye (@HelloArchie_) and myself, Emily (@MyPetitCanard) on Twitter – mainly to ensure we can keep up with you all and remind you of the next weeks link-up!
3. Add the Marvellous Monday’s badge to the bottom of your post, or sidebar if you prefer. It’s really simple and easy to do, just copy and paste the HTML code from the badge below.
4. In true linky fashion, please share the love and comment on one of the hosts posts and at least one other post of your choosing per week. When commenting use the hashtag #MarvMondays so that they know how you have found their post.
5. By linking up, you are giving us permission to send you a weekly email reminder for Marvellous Mondays.
Feel free to use the hashtag #MarvMondays when sharing your posts on Twitter and include either @MyPetitCanard or @HelloArchie_ so that we can share your Marvellous posts on our own networks.
Happy linking and as always have a Marvellous Monday!