Welcome back to Marvellous Mondays. I hope you’ve all enjoyed the first week of half term, or are about to if you have just broken up for Easter which is now just around the corner. We’ve been enjoying the fantastic warm sunny weather we’ve been fortunate enough to have this week and are hoping for more of the same over the bank holiday. We will be taking a little break over Easter so there will be no linky on Easter Monday (17th April) but we will be back the week after so please do join us again on the 24th. Happy Easter!
Thanks as always to everyone who linked up with us last week. If you’re new to Marvellous Mondays please take some time to read our guidelines below and get familiar with #MarvMondays, especially commenting which is really important to us. If you have any questions just give Kaye, Fran or myself a shout and we’ll be happy to help. But in a nutshell, please make sure you are all commenting on one the host posts, the post before yours and any other post of your choice.
On To Our Featured Posts Of The Week!
Thank you to the lovely Katie for sharing her post How I Became An Accidental Extended Breastfeeder talking about how nice it is to breastfeed for what is considered an extended period of time. Not neccessarily because of any of the possible additional benefits for mother or baby, but just because its a really nice thing to be able to continue.
Thank you for sharing your post with us. Make sure you grab your special Marvellous Mondays featured post badge below!
Our top commentor for this week is the lovely Liane from Rosy Cheeks & Muddy Feet followed by Angela from Life Motherhood & Everything. Thank you ladies for both for reading and commenting on so many posts, you are both part of what makes Marvellous Mondays a great place to link up!
If you’re joining us for the first time then Marvellous Mondays is a linky where you can share your posts, old and new. Hosted by the lovely Kaye, Fran and I, and joined each week by lots of lovely bloggers like you, we love to read, comment and share all the wonderful posts that you link up. So what are you waiting for? Get linking, sharing some blog love and help us make Mondays, the one day of the week we all love to hate, marvellous!
1. You can link up to two posts per week. Posts can be new or old and on any topic you would like to share and promote, but no linking up linkies please. The linky will open at 6am and close at 11.55pm every Monday.
2. We’d love it if you could make sure you’re following us @HelloArchie_, @MyPetitCanard and @backwithabump_ on Twitter – so that we can keep you up to date with all things Marvellous Mondays related.
3. Add the Marvellous Monday’s badge to the bottom of your post, or sidebar if you prefer. It’s really simple and easy to do, just copy and paste the HTML code from the badge below.
4. In true linky fashion, please share the love and comment on one of the hosts posts the post directly before yours and one other post of your choice. When commenting use the hashtag #MarvMondays so that they know how you have found their post and we can check everyone is commenting fairly. Please do not link and run. It’s not fair to other bloggers that link up and take the time to comment on other posts, and it’s just not good blogging etiquette!
5. Complete all your commenting on others posts by Friday evening so that these are picked up in our commenting checks on Saturday. Please make sure you have approved all comments by this time too.
6. To be chosen as one of our featured posts, you must have commented on the minimum number of posts and you must have our badge present on your post or in the sidebar of your site.
7. By linking up, you are giving us permission to send you a weekly email reminder for Marvellous Mondays.
Remember to use the hashtag #MarvMondays when sharing your posts on Twitter and include either @MyPetitCanard, @HelloArchie_ or @backwithabump_ so that we can share your Marvellous posts!