Welcome back to Marvellous Mondays! Finally its Easter Week and we can all hopefully look forward to a long and extended bank holiday weekend with a spot of good Spring weather if we’re lucky. It definitely feels like Christmas was a very long time ago and we’re due a short break to recharge the batteries, enjoy some time with little ones and our families and all fall off the chocolate band wagon together. I’m looking forward to seeing all the Easter and holiday posts, so if you have one you have written, make sure you share it on the linky!
As always, thanks to everyone that linked up posts last week. If you’re joining us for the first time then Marvellous Mondays is a place bloggers can come to share their posts, old and new. But most importantly, it’s somewhere we can all rally together to beat the Monday blues and make them a little bit more Marvellous! Hosted by the lovely Kaye @HelloArchie_ Hello Archie and I, we’ll be reading, commenting and sharing all of your wonderful posts. Featured Posts
My featured post this week is Soft Play on A Saturday? No Effing Way…by Mum Muddling Through who shared her hilarious take on the joys and perils (mostly perils) of soft play. Any parent that has been to soft play before will know and recognise these scenarios and for those that havent, make sure you read this post before you go, I promise you’ll thank me!
Kaye’s featured post this week is Meringue Nests – Lemon and Orange Flavoured by Nature Mum because she thought these meringue nests looked flipping delicious and has found herself returning regularly in preparation for attempting this tasty recipe herself – a fab one for Easter!
1. You can link up to two posts per week. Posts can be new or old and on any topic you would like to share and promote. The linky will open at 6am and close at 11.55pm every Monday.
2. We’d love it if you could make sure you’re following Kaye (@HelloArchie_) and myself, Emily (@MyPetitCanard) on Twitter – mainly to ensure we can keep up with you all and remind you of the next weeks link-up!
3. Add the Marvellous Monday’s badge to the bottom of your post, or sidebar if you prefer. It’s really simple and easy to do, just copy and paste the HTML code from the badge below.
4. In true linky fashion, please share the love and comment on one of the hosts posts and at least one other post of your choosing per week. When commenting use the hashtag #MarvMondays so that they know how you have found their post.
5. By linking up, you are giving us permission to send you a weekly email reminder for Marvellous Mondays.
Feel free to use the hashtag #MarvMondays when sharing your posts on Twitter and include either @MyPetitCanard or @HelloArchie_ so that we can share your Marvellous posts on our own networks.
Happy linking, have a Marvellous Monday and a fabulous Easter week!