Welcome back to Marvellous Mondays, and if you’ve children of school age, half term! It’s our second half term since the little one started nursery school this year and I have to say I am quite enjoying them whilst I am on maternity leave. But I imagine that might change a bit once I’m back at work and trying to figure out alternative childcare arrangements, which seem to be the bane of working parents lives. Anyway, needless to say I am going to be making the most of the next two weeks enjoying days out and days at home in equal pleasure. I will be solo parenting for at least six of those days which is more scary than exciting and you can read more about what we will hopefully be up to in (one of) this weeks linked up post. So for anyone else starting half term this week or next week too, I hope you all have a fun filled and tea fuelled Easter, and for everyone else, keep your eye on the prize, Easter is within touching distance!
Thanks as always to everyone who linked up with us last week. If you’re new to Marvellous Mondays please take some time to read our guidelines below and get familiar with #MarvMondays, especially commenting which is really important to us. If you have any questions just give Kaye, Fran or myself a shout and we’ll be happy to help. But in a nutshell, please make sure you are all commenting on one the host posts, the post before yours and any other post of your choice.
On To Our Featured Posts Of The Week!
Thank you to the lovely Donna from Bobsy’s Mum for sharing Productivity Tips For Work At Home Mums. A great post with some tips that are hugely relevant whether you work from home, or are a blogger juggling multiple hats.
Thank you Donna for sharing your post with us. Make sure you grab your special Marvellous Mondays featured post badge below!
For the second week in a row our top commenters is the lovely Jo from Intrepid Bebe followed by and Liane from Rosy Cheeks Muddy Feet who both commented on lots of your posts. Thank you both of you for taking so much time reading and commenting, you are both part of what makes Marvellous Mondays a great place to link up!
If you’re joining us for the first time then Marvellous Mondays is a linky where you can share your posts, old and new. Hosted by the lovely Kaye, Fran and I, and joined each week by lots of lovely bloggers like you, we love to read, comment and share all the wonderful posts that you link up. So what are you waiting for? Get linking, sharing some blog love and help us make Mondays, the one day of the week we all love to hate, marvellous!
1. You can link up to two posts per week. Posts can be new or old and on any topic you would like to share and promote, but no linking up linkies please. The linky will open at 6am and close at 11.55pm every Monday.
2. We’d love it if you could make sure you’re following us @HelloArchie_, @MyPetitCanard and @backwithabump_ on Twitter – so that we can keep you up to date with all things Marvellous Mondays related.
3. Add the Marvellous Monday’s badge to the bottom of your post, or sidebar if you prefer. It’s really simple and easy to do, just copy and paste the HTML code from the badge below.
4. In true linky fashion, please share the love and comment on one of the hosts posts the post directly before yours and one other post of your choice. When commenting use the hashtag #MarvMondays so that they know how you have found their post and we can check everyone is commenting fairly. Please do not link and run. It’s not fair to other bloggers that link up and take the time to comment on other posts, and it’s just not good blogging etiquette!
5. Complete all your commenting on others posts by Friday evening so that these are picked up in our commenting checks on Saturday. Please make sure you have approved all comments by this time too.
6. To be chosen as one of our featured posts, you must have commented on the minimum number of posts and you must have our badge present on your post or in the sidebar of your site.
7. By linking up, you are giving us permission to send you a weekly email reminder for Marvellous Mondays.
Remember to use the hashtag #MarvMondays when sharing your posts on Twitter and include either @MyPetitCanard, @HelloArchie_ or @backwithabump_ so that we can share your Marvellous posts!