Happy Monday, and just like that we’re almost at the end of January. One step closer to Spring, and for those of us with children in school, one step closer to half term! Its been a pretty uneventful week, although some how it has flown by as it always seems to do these days.
We seem to slowly but surely be returning to pre-Christmas link up numbers with 90 of you linking up again last week! However commenting continues to be disappointing in comparison with 23 posts not receiving any comments. We understand that everyone is busy, but we want the linky to be fair for everyone. So if you link up please make sure you complete the minimum commenting as laid out in the guidelines below.
On To Our Featured Posts Of The Week!
Congrats to the lovely Wandermust Family who we’ve picked as our featured post this week with 9 Things We’ve Learnt About Travelling With Our Baby. They have had an amazing year travelling with their 9 month old and shared everything they’ve learned about travelling with a baby which is a must read for anyone travelling with little ones this year. 10 cities, 7 countries and 1 cruise in 1 year is pretty amazing!
Thanks for sharing such a great post with us and don’t forget to grab your Featured Post badge below!
Our top commenters were Ann from Rainbows Are Too Beautiful and Beth from Life As Mum. Thank you ladies for taking the time to read and comment on so many Marvellous Mondays posts this week. You help make Marvellous Mondays a great place to link up!
If you’re joining us for the first time then Marvellous Mondays is a linky where you can share your posts, old and new. Hosted by the lovely Kaye, Fran and I, and joined each week by lots of lovely bloggers like you, we love to read, comment and share all the wonderful posts that you link up. So what are you waiting for? Get linking, sharing some blog love and help us make Mondays, the one day of the week we all love to hate, marvellous!
1. You can link up to two posts per week. Posts can be new or old and on any topic you would like to share and promote, but no linking up linkies please. The linky will open at 6am and close at 11.55pm every Monday.
2. We’d love it if you could make sure you’re following us @HelloArchie_, @MyPetitCanard and @backwithabump_ on Twitter – so that we can keep you up to date with all things Marvellous Mondays related.
3. Add the Marvellous Monday’s badge to the bottom of your post, or sidebar if you prefer. It’s really simple and easy to do, just copy and paste the HTML code from the badge below.
4. In true linky fashion, please share the love and comment on one of the hosts posts the post directly before yours and one other post of your choice. When commenting use the hashtag #MarvMondays so that they know how you have found their post and we can check everyone is commenting fairly. Please do not link and run. It’s not fair to other bloggers that link up and take the time to comment on other posts, and it’s just not good blogging etiquette!
5. Complete all your commenting on others posts by Friday evening so that these are picked up in our commenting checks on Saturday. Please make sure you have approved all comments by this time too.
6. To be chosen as one of our featured posts, you must have commented on the minimum number of posts and you must have our badge present on your post or in the sidebar of your site.
7. By linking up, you are giving us permission to send you a weekly email reminder for Marvellous Mondays.
Remember to use the hashtag #MarvMondays when sharing your posts on Twitter and include either @MyPetitCanard, @HelloArchie_ or @backwithabump_ so that we can share your Marvellous posts!