Welcome back to Marvellous Mondays, and finally the start of March. With Spring around the corner we can finally look forward to brighter and sunnier days ahead, and that alone makes this Monday pretty marvellous!
Thanks to everyone that linked up posts last week, it goes without saying that we love to see you all linking up and sharing your posts with us each Monday. If you’re joining us for the first time then Marvellous Mondays is a place bloggers can come to share their posts, old and new. But most importantly, it’s somewhere we can all rally together to beat the Monday blues and make them a little bit more Marvellous! Hosted by the lovely Kaye @HelloArchie_ Hello Archie and I, we’ll be reading, commenting and sharing all of your wonderful posts.
My featured post this week is Confidence by meme and harri who wrote a post about what it can feel like to lose confidence in yourself once you become a mum. I could really relate to her experience having felt like I lost my identity a little bit not long after becoming a mum myself. It’s a really lovely, honest and open post that I think most parents will be able to resonate with.
Kaye’s featured post this week is The Toddler Riddle by R is for Hoppit, who wrote a hilarious post about the riddle that is the toddler! It seriously made her giggle out loud as Archie is a full-blown toddler and has her completely flabbergasted, so check out this post if you need a Monday laugh!
1. You can link up to two posts per week. Posts can be new or old and on any topic you would like to share and promote. The linky will open at 6am and close at 11.55pm every Monday.
2. We’d love it if you could make sure you’re following Kaye (@HelloArchie_) and myself, Emily (@MyPetitCanard) on Twitter – mainly to ensure we can keep up with you all and remind you of the next weeks link-up!
3. Add the Marvellous Monday’s badge to the bottom of your post, or sidebar if you prefer. It’s really simple and easy to do, just copy and paste the HTML code from the badge below.
4. In true linky fashion, please share the love and comment on one of the hosts posts and at least one other post of your choosing per week. When commenting use the hashtag #MarvMondays so that they know how you have found their post.
5. By linking up, you are giving us permission to send you a weekly email reminder for Marvellous Mondays.
Feel free to use the hashtag #MarvMondays when sharing your posts on Twitter and include either @MyPetitCanard or @HelloArchie_ so that we can share your Marvellous posts on our own networks.
Happy linking and as always, have a Marvellous Monday!