Welcome back to Marvellous Mondays, its great to be back! Kaye and I have had a wonderfully busy two weeks off, her having the gorgeous Jesse Blue and us heading to Mauritius for our holiday. It has been just the time out that we’ve needed and now we’re back and raring to go. August seems to have been a quieter month on the blogging front for most people so hopefully you’ve all had some time out, and like us are ready to get back into the swing of things again. Thanks to all of you that linked up with us on 8th August and thanks to all of you that have come back to link up today – we’ve missed you!
Comment checks weren’t so good for the last linky with 13 posts receiving no comments at all and a lot of other posts only receiving 1 or 2. It’s a shame after making such a great improvement over the last few weeks, but hopefully we can all refocus and get the commenting back to where it was. Please make sure you do the minimum commenting in the guidelines and more if you are able to. As always, we love it when you all help us spread the blog love!
On To Our Wonderful Top Commentors This Week!
We had three joint top commenters, so will just be naming those three rather than the runners-up as well this week, and they were Clementine Rocks, Emma Plus Three & Rosy Cheeks & Muddy Feet! Thanks guys for sharing the love even on a quiet week, we really appreciate it!
On To Our Featured Posts Of The Week!
My featured post this week is 8 Ways To Be A Happy Blogger by Petite Words who wrote a great post with her top tips on how to stay happy in this non stop world of blogging that we all love so much. She also has a blogging advice round-up post coming soon so keep your eyes peeled for that too!
Kaye’s featured post this week is Ten Ridiculous Things I Said Before Kids by The Butterfly Mother; she was nodding along to every single statement and is pretty sure almost every other parent could say the same!
If you’re joining us for the first time then Marvellous Mondays is a linky where you can share your posts, old and new. Hosted by the lovely Kaye and I, and joined each week by lots of lovely bloggers like you, we love to read, comment and share all the wonderful posts that you link up. So what are you waiting for? Get linking, sharing some blog love and help us make Mondays, the one day of the week we all love to hate, marvellous!
1. You can link up to two posts per week. Posts can be new or old and on any topic you would like to share and promote. The linky will open at 6am and close at 11.55pm every Monday.
2. We’d love it if you could make sure you’re following us @HelloArchie_ and @MyPetitCanard on Twitter – mainly to ensure we can keep up with you all and remind you of the next weeks link-up!
3. Add the Marvellous Monday’s badge to the bottom of your post, or sidebar if you prefer. It’s really simple and easy to do, just copy and paste the HTML code from the badge below.
4. In true linky fashion, please share the love and comment on one of the hosts posts and the post directly before yours. When commenting use the hashtag #MarvMondays so that they know how you have found their post. Please do not link and run. It’s not fair to other bloggers that link up and take the time to comment on other posts, and it’s just not good blogging etiquette!
5. To be chosen as one of our featured posts, you must have commented on the minimum number of posts and you must have our badge present on your post or in the sidebar of your site.
6. By linking up, you are giving us permission to send you a weekly email reminder for Marvellous Mondays.
Remember to use the hashtag #MarvMondays when sharing your posts on Twitter and include either @MyPetitCanard or @HelloArchie_ so that we can share your Marvellous posts!
Happy linking and as always have a Marvellous Monday!