Welcome back to Marvellous Mondays. I hope you have all had a great week back and enjoy some of the sunshine if you were lucky enough to see a few bright sunny days like we have this week.
What an amazing week last week was! For the first time ever we crossed the 100 link up mark with 104 posts linked up which was incredibly exciting for us hosts. So thank you to everyone that returns every week to link up with us, and to all the new linkers that have joined us over the past few weeks and months. We are so hugely appreciative to each and everyone one of you for linking up with us each Monday.
We always love welcoming new bloggers to Marvellous Monday, so if you’re new to our lovely little linky please take some time to read our guidelines below and get familiar with MarvMondays as we like to call it, especially commenting which is really important to us. If you have any questions just give Kaye, Fran or myself a shout (deets below) and we’ll be happy to help. But in a nutshell, please make sure you are all commenting on one the host posts, the post before yours and any other post of your choice and we’ll be three happy little bunnies.
On To Our Featured Posts Of The Week!
Thank you to the lovely Stacie from Parker & Me for sharing her great post Has Blogging Become Too Competitive? A thought provoking post with a question that most bloggers would have asked themselves at some point, and one which is always great to come back to. A great reminder to always blog for you.
Thank you Stacie for sharing such a great post with us and don’t forget to grab your Featured Post badge below!
Our top commenters this week were the lovely Angela from Life, Motherhood & Everything followed by Becki from Mum From Brum and Sam from Stressy Mama. Thank you ladies for spending so much time reading and commenting on posts this week. You are all part of what makes Marvellous Mondays a great place to link up!
Commenting was a little better this week although there were still 17 posts with no comments and 6 people who didn’t comment at all which is always disappointing to see. Please remember to follow the guidelines below and complete your commenting by Friday night.
If you’re joining us for the first time then Marvellous Mondays is a linky where you can share your posts, old and new. Hosted by the lovely Kaye, Fran and I, and joined each week by lots of lovely bloggers like you, we love to read, comment and share all the wonderful posts that you link up. So what are you waiting for? Get linking, sharing some blog love and help us make Mondays, the one day of the week we all love to hate, marvellous!
1. You can link up to two posts per week. Posts can be new or old and on any topic you would like to share and promote, but no linking up linkies please. The linky will open at 6am and close at 11.55pm every Monday.
2. We’d love it if you could make sure you’re following us @HelloArchie_, @MyPetitCanard and @backwithabump_ on Twitter – so that we can keep you up to date with all things Marvellous Mondays related.
3. Add the Marvellous Monday’s badge to the bottom of your post, or sidebar if you prefer. It’s really simple and easy to do, just copy and paste the HTML code from the badge below.
4. In true linky fashion, please share the love and comment on one of the hosts posts the post directly before yours and one other post of your choice. When commenting use the hashtag #MarvMondays so that they know how you have found their post and we can check everyone is commenting fairly. Please do not link and run. It’s not fair to other bloggers that link up and take the time to comment on other posts, and it’s just not good blogging etiquette!
5. Complete all your commenting on others posts by Friday evening so that these are picked up in our commenting checks on Saturday. Please make sure you have approved all comments by this time too.
6. To be chosen as one of our featured posts, you must have commented on the minimum number of posts and you must have our badge present on your post or in the sidebar of your site.
7. By linking up, you are giving us permission to send you a weekly email reminder for Marvellous Mondays.
Remember to use the hashtag #MarvMondays when sharing your posts on Twitter and include either @MyPetitCanard, @HelloArchie_ or @backwithabump_ so that we can share your Marvellous posts!