Welcome back to Marvellous Mondays! I can hardly believe that its Monday again already, the weeks seem to be flying by faster than I can count. Hopefully everyone had a lovely weekend and valentines day if you chose to celebrate and enjoy it with your special ones. We had another great week with 50 of you linking up your Marvellous posts. Honestly, each week just gets better and better. Kaye and I are absolutely spoiled for choice with so many great posts to read, and we do like to read every single one!
If you’re joining us for the first time then Marvellous Mondays is a place bloggers can come to share their posts, old and new. But most importantly, it’s somewhere we can all rally together to beat the Monday blues and make them a little bit more Marvellous! Hosted by the lovely Kaye @HelloArchie_ Hello Archie and I, we’ll be reading, commenting and sharing all of your wonderful posts. So with that, it’s on to our featured posts for this week.
My featured post this week is Dear Concerned Friend by Five Little Doves who wrote this post in response to a supposedly concerned friend who questioned how much Laura shared about her life through her blog. I found it particularly emotive because as bloggers we have probably all questioned how much of ourselves and our lives we should share through our blogs, and there most certainly has probably been a time for us all where we’ve questioned whether or not we should publish a certain post. So for our decisions to be called into question and for us to have to defend them to friends or family is not very nice. I think Laura’s response is so wonderfully articulated and gives a really balanced view that may help others think twice before they think about innocently, or not so innocently making similar comments.
Kaye’s featured post this week is Six Year Olds Are Self-Concious Too by Ferocious Haven who writes about the importance of the things you say to young children; it may seem completely harmless but sometimes it really isn’t. We all need to remember that children need to know they are beautiful inside or out, regardless of looks.
1. You can link up to two posts per week. Posts can be new or old and on any topic you would like to share and promote. The linky will open at 6am and close at 11.55pm every Monday.
2. We’d love it if you could make sure you’re following Kaye (@HelloArchie_) and myself, Emily (@MyPetitCanard) on Twitter – mainly to ensure we can keep up with you all and remind you of the next weeks link-up!
3. Add the Marvellous Monday’s badge to the bottom of your post, or sidebar if you prefer. It’s really simple and easy to do, just copy and paste the HTML code from the badge below.
4. In true linky fashion, please share the love and comment on one of the hosts posts and at least one other post of your choosing per week. When commenting use the hashtag #MarvMondays so that they know how you have found their post.
5. By linking up, you are giving us permission to send you a weekly email reminder for Marvellous Mondays.
Feel free to use the hashtag #MarvMondays when sharing your posts on Twitter and include either @MyPetitCanard or @HelloArchie_ so that we can share your Marvellous posts on our own networks.
Happy linking and as always, have a Marvellous Monday!