Welcome back to Marvellous Mondays! Yet again another week has quickly flown by. For those that have been off for half term week, hopefully it has been a lovely one with your little ones. For the rest of us, im sure we’ll be counting down together to the Easter bank holiday, not long to go now!
Thanks to everyone that joined last week, it’s always great to see you. If you’re joining us for the first time then Marvellous Mondays is a place bloggers can come to share their posts, old and new. But most importantly, it’s somewhere we can all rally together to beat the Monday blues and make them a little bit more Marvellous! Hosted by the lovely Kaye @HelloArchie_ Hello Archie and I, we’ll be reading, commenting and sharing all of your wonderful posts.
My featured post this week is First Dates by Something About Baby who wrote a great post about what first dates look like once you have children, compared to what they used to look like before you had children. I couldn’t help but nod along and smile in agreement as I read it as it was so spot on!
Kaye’s featured post this week is Why I No Longer Sleep With My Husband by Unhinged Mummy who talks about how her relationship with her husband has improved since they’ve started sleeping separately. I loved it because people always assume a relationship should work a certain way but this article is one of many that shows marriage is about what works for you, and not for other people.
1. You can link up to two posts per week. Posts can be new or old and on any topic you would like to share and promote. The linky will open at 6am and close at 11.55pm every Monday.
2. We’d love it if you could make sure you’re following Kaye (@HelloArchie_) and myself, Emily (@MyPetitCanard) on Twitter – mainly to ensure we can keep up with you all and remind you of the next weeks link-up!
3. Add the Marvellous Monday’s badge to the bottom of your post, or sidebar if you prefer. It’s really simple and easy to do, just copy and paste the HTML code from the badge below.
4. In true linky fashion, please share the love and comment on one of the hosts posts and at least one other post of your choosing per week. When commenting use the hashtag #MarvMondays so that they know how you have found their post.
5. By linking up, you are giving us permission to send you a weekly email reminder for Marvellous Mondays.
Feel free to use the hashtag #MarvMondays when sharing your posts on Twitter and include either @MyPetitCanard or @HelloArchie_ so that we can share your Marvellous posts on our own networks.
Happy linking and as always, have a Marvellous Monday!