Welcome back to Marvellous Mondays. I have to say, the last week felt like the longest week ever and I didn’t even have the first week of a new term to contend with like most of you! It was such a delight to finally get to the weekend and felt like one of my most relaxing and productive ones yet. Hopefully you’ve all had a lovely weekend making the most of the brighter, longer Spring days. Thanks to all 70 of you that linked up with us last week. It was great to see so many new faces and names join us, so welcome to all our newbie linkers!
If you’re joining us for the first time then Marvellous Mondays is a place bloggers can come to share their posts, old and new. But most importantly, it’s somewhere we can all rally together to beat the Monday blues and make them a little bit more Marvellous! Hosted by the lovely Kaye @HelloArchie_ Hello Archie and I, we’ll be reading, commenting and sharing all of your wonderful posts. Featured Posts
My featured post this week is Indiatourous Rex and the Suitcase of Gloom by Right Royal Mother who wrote a hilarious, fly on the wall type post imaging in some detail, what life may have looked like in Anmer Hall as preparations took place for the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge’s travels to India and Bhutan over the last week. This post made me laugh so much that my poor pelvic muscles were really put to the test – probably a good thing with only 10 weeks to go now!
Kaye’s featured post this week is The Mummy Guilt When You Take Home Your Second Baby by Life with Baby Kicks who looks back on a previous post about the inevitable Mummy guilt once you’ve had baby #2! As she’s also getting very pregnant with her second child, she too has already been feeling the guilt for her first-born as she’s already not as energetic as she was before and worries about how he’ll receive his little brother or sister when the time comes, so she loved reading this and knowing that it will get better.
1. You can link up to two posts per week. Posts can be new or old and on any topic you would like to share and promote. The linky will open at 6am and close at 11.55pm each Monday.
2. We’d love it if you could make sure you’re following Kaye (@HelloArchie_) and myself, Emily (@MyPetitCanard) on Twitter – mainly to ensure we can keep up with you all and remind you of the next weeks link-up!
3. Add the Marvellous Monday’s badge to the bottom of your post, or sidebar if you prefer. It’s really simple and easy to do, just copy and paste the HTML code from the badge below.
4. In true linky fashion, please share the love and comment on one of the hosts posts and at least one other post of your choosing per week. When commenting use the hashtag #MarvMondays so that they know how you have found their post.
5. By linking up, you are giving us permission to send you a weekly email reminder for Marvellous Mondays.
Please try to remember to use the hashtag #MarvMondays when sharing your posts on Twitter and include either @MyPetitCanard or @HelloArchie_ so that we can share your Marvellous posts on our own networks.
Happy linking and as always have a Marvellous Monday!