Welcome back to Marvellous Mondays! Thank you to everyone who linked up with us last week, we had 59 fantastic link ups which was amazing. Kaye and I have definitely noticed a difference in the number of link ups and commenting over the last few weeks so thank you to you all for coming back each week, and taking the time to make sure comment on others posts. We will continue to keep an eye on commenting, but hopefully everyone is starting to get a fairer number now. If you aren’t, bare with us as we are clearly working on this!
We Hate To Harp On But..
Unfortunately there were 7 people who did not comment on any posts this week which was really dissapointing to see, especially as some have consistently not commented over the last two – three weeks. Its really not fair to others to link and run. As we all know, linkies only work if we all spread some blog love so please make the time to comment on others posts. Kaye and I review commenting every Saturday evening so please use that as a guideline for completing your commenting if it is helpful.
Imminent Baby News & A New Co-Host!
In other news, I will be disappearing from Marvellous Mondays for a week or two imminently to welcome baby number two into the world (eeek)! The linky will continue to run each week with my fabulous co-host Kaye taking the reigns alongside the lovely Fran from Back With A Bump who will join Marvellous Mondays as a co-host whilst I am away. Fran has been one of our wonderful regulars to the linky since it started so we’re really excited to welcome her onboard, I’m sure she will do a great job!
On To Our Wonderful Top Commentors This Week!
This week the lovely Fiona of Coombe Mill did a huge amount of commenting and we would like to say a huge thank you! You’ll be included in our top commenters list on Twitter and we’ll be sure to share your posts as much as we can over the next week.
Our four joint second commenters were Jules from Pondering Parenthood, Sharon from After the Playground, Helen from Just Saying Mum and Stef from Blabbermama. Thank you all for spreading lots of blog love this week!
On To Our Featured Posts Of The Week!
My featured post this week is Packing Away My Husbands Things by Rainbeaubelle who shared an emotional post on the journey her and her children are going through as they prepare to move home, and how they are together going through the difficult experience of having to pack up her late husbands and their fathers things. An incredibly touching, beautiful and brave post to share.
Kaye’s featured post this week is A Mummy’s Guide To Having A Poorly Baby In Hospital by Fran at Back with a Bump who wrote a really informative post about having a hospital stay with a baby. Hopefully it’s something we’re lucky enough not to experience but for those who do indeed need a short or long stay in hospital, some of Fran’s tips were great and really opened her eyes to the things she should know if she did find herself in the same situation.
If you’re joining us for the first time then Marvellous Mondays is a linky where you can share your posts, old and new. Hosted by the lovely Kaye and I, and joined each week by lots of lovely bloggers like you, we love to read, comment and share all the wonderful posts that you link up. So what are you waiting for? Get linking, sharing some blog love and help us make Mondays, the one day of the week we all love to hate, marvellous!
1. You can link up to two posts per week. Posts can be new or old and on any topic you would like to share and promote. The linky will open at 6am and close at 11.55pm every Monday.
2. We’d love it if you could make sure you’re following us @HelloArchie_ and @MyPetitCanard on Twitter – mainly to ensure we can keep up with you all and remind you of the next weeks link-up!
3. Add the Marvellous Monday’s badge to the bottom of your post, or sidebar if you prefer. It’s really simple and easy to do, just copy and paste the HTML code from the badge below.
4. In true linky fashion, please share the love and comment on one of the hosts posts and the post directly before yours. When commenting use the hashtag #MarvMondays so that they know how you have found their post.
5. Please do not link and run. It’s not fair to other bloggers that link up and take the time to comment on other posts, and it’s just not good blogging etiquette!
6. By linking up, you are giving us permission to send you a weekly email reminder for Marvellous Mondays.
Remember to use the hashtag #MarvMondays when sharing your posts on Twitter and include either @MyPetitCanard or @HelloArchie_ so that we can share your Marvellous posts!
Happy linking and as always have a Marvellous Monday!