Happy Monday and happy new year! We hope you have all had a wonder Christmas and New Year break. It feels like it has been forever since the Marvellous Mondays linky last ran. It was lovely having such a long break off, but we definitely missed our lovely Marvellous Mondays community and are happy to be back, refreshed and ready to kick off the new year.
With the three of us returning to work shortly, we have had to make a few small changes to the way that we run the linky. We love Marvellous Mondays so want to continue running it, but need to make it a little more manageable for us to do so as it continues to grow. Therefore as hosts we will no longer be able to comment on each and every post linked up, however we will try to comment on as many as we can between us. We will continue to work very hard to make sure that everyone who links up receives the minimum amount of comments as noted in the guidelines. It therefore makes sense that we also reduce the number of featured posts each week, and going forwards we will now select one featured post between us. We think this is the best way for us to continue running the linky going forwards.
It’s been a long time coming so we’re really excited to share our sparkly new Featured Post badge for you to grab if you’ve ever had a featured post on Marvellous Mondays. We hope you like it!
On To Our Featured Posts Of The Week!
My last featured post of the year was The Reality of Being A Working Mum – 10 Months In from Angela over at Life, Motherhood and Everything who shared a great posts on the very real challenges of what it is like to be a working mother. A great post for anyone who wants to get a feel of what they should prepare themselves for before returning to work.
Fran’s featured was Media Mummy with a fab post Things I Shouldn’t Find Satisfying…. This post made me smile as I found myself relating to so many things like a one wipe poo and definitely getting the last parent and child parking space. Small victories and all that!
Kaye’s featured post was Four Princesses & The Cheese with Moms Life Memes which was frankly hilarious!
If you’re joining us for the first time then Marvellous Mondays is a linky where you can share your posts, old and new. Hosted by the lovely Kaye, Fran and I, and joined each week by lots of lovely bloggers like you, we love to read, comment and share all the wonderful posts that you link up. So what are you waiting for? Get linking, sharing some blog love and help us make Mondays, the one day of the week we all love to hate, marvellous!
1. You can link up to two posts per week. Posts can be new or old and on any topic you would like to share and promote, but no linking up linkies please. The linky will open at 6am and close at 11.55pm every Monday.
2. We’d love it if you could make sure you’re following us @HelloArchie_, @MyPetitCanard and @backwithabump_ on Twitter – so that we can keep you up to date with all things Marvellous Mondays related.
3. Add the Marvellous Monday’s badge to the bottom of your post, or sidebar if you prefer. It’s really simple and easy to do, just copy and paste the HTML code from the badge below.
4. In true linky fashion, please share the love and comment on one of the hosts posts the post directly before yours and one other post of your choice. When commenting use the hashtag #MarvMondays so that they know how you have found their post and we can check everyone is commenting fairly. Please do not link and run. It’s not fair to other bloggers that link up and take the time to comment on other posts, and it’s just not good blogging etiquette!
5. Complete all your commenting on others posts by Friday evening so that these are picked up in our commenting checks on Saturday. Please make sure you have approved all comments by this time too.
6. To be chosen as one of our featured posts, you must have commented on the minimum number of posts and you must have our badge present on your post or in the sidebar of your site.
7. By linking up, you are giving us permission to send you a weekly email reminder for Marvellous Mondays.
Remember to use the hashtag #MarvMondays when sharing your posts on Twitter and include either @MyPetitCanard, @HelloArchie_ or @backwithabump_ so that we can share your Marvellous posts!
<!– end InLinkz script —>