Welcome back to Marvellous Mondays! Hopefully you’ve all been enjoying the lovely Spring weather as much as we have. It’s so lovely to finally start seeing more of the sun with these longer, brighter days. It really does make such a difference! Thanks to everyone that linked up with us last week on Bank Holiday Monday. Kaye and I weren’t sure how many of you would be around to link up, but we still had a fabulous 50 of you link up your posts which was absolutely amazing. Hopefully all of you and more will be back to join us this week.
If you’re joining us for the first time then Marvellous Mondays is a place bloggers can come to share their posts, old and new. But most importantly, it’s somewhere we can all rally together to beat the Monday blues and make them a little bit more Marvellous! Hosted by the lovely Kaye @HelloArchie_ Hello Archie and I, we’ll be reading, commenting and sharing all of your wonderful posts. Featured Posts
My featured post this week is What Did Jamie Oliver Do Wrong by Something About Baby who wrote a great post on the Jamie Oliver breastfeeding debacle. I loved it because it gives a really balanced view to the whole debate. It definitely helped me get my facts in order and is well worth a read if you havent read it already!
Kaye’s featured post this week is How Many Children Do I Have? by Mrs H’s Favourite Things who wrote a sad, but poignant, article on how to answer such a difficult question when you’ve experienced the loss of a child. Though Kaye hasnt lost any children, shes experienced some difficult questions since the death of her younger brother and she also knows her parents struggle with some conversations too, so she really empathised with Lucy’s post.
1. You can link up to two posts per week. Posts can be new or old and on any topic you would like to share and promote. The linky will open at 6am and close at 11.55pm each Monday.
2. We’d love it if you could make sure you’re following Kaye (@HelloArchie_) and myself, Emily (@MyPetitCanard) on Twitter – mainly to ensure we can keep up with you all and remind you of the next weeks link-up!
3. Add the Marvellous Monday’s badge to the bottom of your post, or sidebar if you prefer. It’s really simple and easy to do, just copy and paste the HTML code from the badge below.
4. In true linky fashion, please share the love and comment on one of the hosts posts and at least one other post of your choosing per week. When commenting use the hashtag #MarvMondays so that they know how you have found their post.
5. By linking up, you are giving us permission to send you a weekly email reminder for Marvellous Mondays.
Feel free to use the hashtag #MarvMondays when sharing your posts on Twitter and include either @MyPetitCanard or @HelloArchie_ so that we can share your Marvellous posts on our own networks.
Happy linking and as always have a Marvellous Monday!