Welcome back to Marvellous Mondays, and an uncharacteristically, spring like February Monday. For some parts of the country, today we will be having a rather warm Monday. 16 degrees if you believe the papers and the forecasters. Either way, I’m just pleased that the mornings are starting to get bright again, and that the evenings arent quite as dark so hooray for Spring.
I hope you all had a lovely weekend, and for those of you that were on half term like us, I hope you had as close to a week of fun and relaxation in equal measures as one can do with little ones. Last week was another great week for the linky despite the start of half term with 89 of you lovely lot joining us. We’re so pleased with the way Marvellous Mondays is going, the only thing we need to get better at is commeting, so please help us and comment on as many posts as you can.
We love welcoming new bloggers to Marvellous Monday, so if you’re new to our lovely little linky please take some time to read our guidelines below and get familiar with MarvMondays as we like to call it, especially commenting which is really important to us. If you have any questions just give Kaye, Fran or myself a shout (deets below) and we’ll be happy to help. But in a nutshell, please make sure you are all commenting on one the host posts, the post before yours and any other post of your choice and we’ll be three happy little bunnies.
On To Our Featured Posts Of The Week!
Thank you to the lovely Jane at Maflingo for linking up her hilarious post The Highly Contagious Virus Affecting The Queen, Ed Sheeran and Killing The Art of Conversation.
Thank you Jane for sharing such a great post with us and don’t forget to grab your Featured Post badge below!
Our top commenters this week were the lovely Beth from Life As Mum followed by Kerry from Blissful Domestication and Sam from Stressy Mama. Thank you ladies for spending so much time reading and commneting on so many posts. You are all part of what makes Marvellous Mondays a great place to link up each week.
If you’re joining us for the first time then Marvellous Mondays is a linky where you can share your posts, old and new. Hosted by the lovely Kaye, Fran and I, and joined each week by lots of lovely bloggers like you, we love to read, comment and share all the wonderful posts that you link up. So what are you waiting for? Get linking, sharing some blog love and help us make Mondays, the one day of the week we all love to hate, marvellous!
1. You can link up to two posts per week. Posts can be new or old and on any topic you would like to share and promote, but no linking up linkies please. The linky will open at 6am and close at 11.55pm every Monday.
2. We’d love it if you could make sure you’re following us @HelloArchie_, @MyPetitCanard and @backwithabump_ on Twitter – so that we can keep you up to date with all things Marvellous Mondays related.
3. Add the Marvellous Monday’s badge to the bottom of your post, or sidebar if you prefer. It’s really simple and easy to do, just copy and paste the HTML code from the badge below.
4. In true linky fashion, please share the love and comment on one of the hosts posts the post directly before yours and one other post of your choice. When commenting use the hashtag #MarvMondays so that they know how you have found their post and we can check everyone is commenting fairly. Please do not link and run. It’s not fair to other bloggers that link up and take the time to comment on other posts, and it’s just not good blogging etiquette!
5. Complete all your commenting on others posts by Friday evening so that these are picked up in our commenting checks on Saturday. Please make sure you have approved all comments by this time too.
6. To be chosen as one of our featured posts, you must have commented on the minimum number of posts and you must have our badge present on your post or in the sidebar of your site.
7. By linking up, you are giving us permission to send you a weekly email reminder for Marvellous Mondays.
Remember to use the hashtag #MarvMondays when sharing your posts on Twitter and include either @MyPetitCanard, @HelloArchie_ or @backwithabump_ so that we can share your Marvellous posts!