Welcome back to Marvellous Mondays, and finally some sunshine! At least down in the South East anyway. Just as I was starting to think summer may have missed us, it looks like we might actually get a little bit of a summer after all. Our newest little one is now three weeks old which seems to have just flown by. There is nothing quite like having a newborn to remind you of how quickly time flies and now Mondays seem to come round even quicker than they did before!
This week we have had 10 people who have not commented on other posts (excluding the host’s posts) which is our highest number ever! However we have only 6 posts that received 0 comments which is the lowest we’ve ever had. We know there have been a few people who have had issues with being able to comment on other’s blogs so without teaching you all to suck eggs, please ensure A) you are linking the correct URL and B) that your comments forms work. As always, please make sure that you are doing the minimum commenting laid out in the guidelines and are using #MarvMondays when you comment. As a reminder, Kaye and I check commenting every Saturday afternoon.
On To Our Wonderful Top Commentors This Week!
This week’s top commenter is Beth of Life as Mum, who left an impressive number of comments on posts as she waits for baby number three who is due imminently. We wish her the best of luck and cant wait to hear a birth announcement any day now!
We also had the lovely Katy from Hot Pink Wellingtons, our maternity co-host, Fran at Back with a Bump and Helena from Queen of Collage as commenting runners-up! They all left lots of lovely comments on posts last week so thank you!
Last but not least, a huge thank you to everyone who links up with us every week and takes the time to comment on as many posts as they can. We always appreciate this and love seeing people return each week as well as having new faces join us.
On To Our Featured Posts Of The Week!
My featured post this week is Mission Impossible…The Crap Baskets by The Aloha Mummy who shared her ingenious “Crap Basket” invention. It seems I am not the only who feels like they are constantly picking up and moving abandoned and misplaced things around the house all of the time. Rather than complain about it, The Aloha Mummy has created a very clever and fun solution to this problem which you’ll definitely want to try!
Kaye’s featured post this week is I Didn’t Know I Was in Labour | Honey Nut’s Birth Story by The Mummy Stylist who recently gave birth to a beautiful baby girl; she loved the way it’s written like a timeline and that you can see the text messages and pictures taken throughout Sabrina’s labour – it makes for a really interesting read and Kaye really loves a good birth story! Congratulations Sabrina!
If you’re joining us for the first time then Marvellous Mondays is a linky where you can share your posts, old and new. Hosted by the lovely Kaye and I, and joined each week by lots of lovely bloggers like you, we love to read, comment and share all the wonderful posts that you link up. So what are you waiting for? Get linking, sharing some blog love and help us make Mondays, the one day of the week we all love to hate, marvellous!
1. You can link up to two posts per week. Posts can be new or old and on any topic you would like to share and promote. The linky will open at 6am and close at 11.55pm every Monday.
2. We’d love it if you could make sure you’re following us @HelloArchie_ and @MyPetitCanard on Twitter – mainly to ensure we can keep up with you all and remind you of the next weeks link-up!
3. Add the Marvellous Monday’s badge to the bottom of your post, or sidebar if you prefer. It’s really simple and easy to do, just copy and paste the HTML code from the badge below.
4. In true linky fashion, please share the love and comment on one of the hosts posts and the post directly before yours. When commenting use the hashtag #MarvMondays so that they know how you have found their post. Please do not link and run. It’s not fair to other bloggers that link up and take the time to comment on other posts, and it’s just not good blogging etiquette!
5. By linking up, you are giving us permission to send you a weekly email reminder for Marvellous Mondays.
Remember to use the hashtag #MarvMondays when sharing your posts on Twitter and include either @MyPetitCanard or @HelloArchie_ so that we can share your Marvellous posts!
Happy linking and as always have a Marvellous Monday!