Wheres All The Blog Love?..
Welcome back to Marvellous Mondays! Hopefully the majority of you were able to read through yesterday’s e-mail but for those that didn’t, Kaye and I have a few things that we need to address that we really didn’t want to. We’ve recently had a rule change for linkers to comment on at least a host’s post and always the post before theirs; we never wanted to be too strict with commenting as that has never been where we’ve wanted to take this linky, but we’ve recently lost a noticeable number of lovely linkers so we’ve had to start checking. Sadly, last week, 11 posts got no comments at all and 7 people didn’t take part in commenting.
We understand that people are busy and sometimes forget, I’ve definitely been guilty of that myself on the odd occasion but please try to make the effort to comment on as many other posts and at least the minimum in the guidelines. This linky will never succeed in showing off your wonderful posts if everyone doesn’t take part! And now for the nice bit..
Thank You To Those Sharing Lots of Blog Love!
To those wonderful linkers who are going above and beyond to take part; this week the wonderful Fiona of Coombe Mill commented on 11 posts (not even including the host’s posts), and we would like to say a massive thank you! I’m sure everyone was really grateful to receive a comment and we think that it’s amazing that you took the time to do that. To thank Fiona, Kaye and I will be sharing Fiona’s posts more regularly via our social media for the next week. But you can check out her wonderful post from this week for yourself here; Never Break A Promise.
If you’re joining us for the first time then Marvellous Mondays is a linky where you can share your posts, old and new. Hosted by the lovely Kaye @HelloArchie_ and I, and joined each week by lots of lovely bloggers like you, we love to read, comment and share all the wonderful posts that you link up. So what are you waiting for? Get linking, sharing some blog love and help us make Mondays, the one day of the week we all love to hate, marvellous!
On To Our Featured Posts Of The Week!
My featured post this week is Confessions of a Guilty Blogger by Absolutely Prabulous who wrote such a great post about the things that she often feels guilty for as a blogger. I don’t know about you all, but I can definitely relate to most of these and was secretly relieved to realise that it’s not just me that struggles with the juggling act of balancing blogging and family life. Its a post well worth reading and a featured post for a reason so make sure you have a read, especially if you fancy a “thank goodness it’s not just me” moment!
Kaye’s featured post this week is Kipper’s Birth Story by Mudpie Fridays, who wrote all about recently giving birth to her second child (congratulations!). Kaye loves birth stories because they tend to be completely open and honest and this one by Clare is no exception. Plus, we can all coo over her beautiful new baby!
1. You can link up to two posts per week. Posts can be new or old and on any topic you would like to share and promote. The linky will open at 6am and close at 11.55pm every Monday.
2. We’d love it if you could make sure you’re following Kaye @HelloArchie_ and myself, Emily @MyPetitCanard on Twitter – mainly to ensure we can keep up with you all and remind you of the next weeks link-up!
3. Add the Marvellous Monday’s badge to the bottom of your post, or sidebar if you prefer. It’s really simple and easy to do, just copy and paste the HTML code from the badge below.
4. In true linky fashion, please share the love and comment on one of the hosts posts and the post directly before yours. When commenting use the hashtag #MarvMondays so that they know how you have found their post.
5. Please do not link and run. It’s not fair to other bloggers that link up and take the time to comment on other posts, and it’s just not good blogging etiquette!
6. By linking up, you are giving us permission to send you a weekly email reminder for Marvellous Mondays.
Remember to use the hashtag #MarvMondays when sharing your posts on Twitter and include either @MyPetitCanard or @HelloArchie_ so that we can share your Marvellous posts!
Happy linking and as always have a Marvellous Monday!