Happy Monday! The last week has certainly been chilly down here in the South East. We were lucky enough to see a couple of days of some quite decent snow fall which was fun for the little ones to see. The weather has been pretty biting though, so I have to say that as much as I loved seeing the snow I was quite happy when the rain eventually arrived washing it all away. Lets hope it’s not so cold this week and we start to see the first few shoots of Spring arriving. Wishful thinking? Perhaps!
We had a fantastic first week back to Marvellous Mondays with an amazing 93 of you linking up with us last week. It was so nice to have so many of you that joined us last year linking up with us again this year, and to see lots of new names and faces too. We love that Marvellous Mondays is a linky that so many of you enjoy and look forward to each week, and that you get enough from it that you want to come back each week. We’re hoping that despite the three of us hosts returning to work this year (sob!) we can still continue to grow this lovely linky with your help.
On To Our Featured Posts Of The Week!
Congrats to the lovely Sarah from Tammy Mum for being our featured post this week with The Misadventures of Potty Training. This post made us giggle with glee as we re-lived our own experiences of mishaps from potty training. A fantastic post that we would recommend a read if you didn’t get a chance to last week.
Thanks for sharing such a great post with us Sarah and don’t forget to grab our lovely new Featured Post badge!
This week our top commentor is Beth from Life As Mum who left a fantastic number of comments on your posts. Followed closed by our second top commentor, Angela from Life, Motherhood & Everything who also read and commented on lots of your posts. Thank you both for spreading lots of commenting love and helping us make Marvellous Mondays a great place to link up!
If you’re joining us for the first time then Marvellous Mondays is a linky where you can share your posts, old and new. Hosted by the lovely Kaye, Fran and I, and joined each week by lots of lovely bloggers like you, we love to read, comment and share all the wonderful posts that you link up. So what are you waiting for? Get linking, sharing some blog love and help us make Mondays, the one day of the week we all love to hate, marvellous!
1. You can link up to two posts per week. Posts can be new or old and on any topic you would like to share and promote, but no linking up linkies please. The linky will open at 6am and close at 11.55pm every Monday.
2. We’d love it if you could make sure you’re following us @HelloArchie_, @MyPetitCanard and @backwithabump_ on Twitter – so that we can keep you up to date with all things Marvellous Mondays related.
3. Add the Marvellous Monday’s badge to the bottom of your post, or sidebar if you prefer. It’s really simple and easy to do, just copy and paste the HTML code from the badge below.
4. In true linky fashion, please share the love and comment on one of the hosts posts the post directly before yours and one other post of your choice. When commenting use the hashtag #MarvMondays so that they know how you have found their post and we can check everyone is commenting fairly. Please do not link and run. It’s not fair to other bloggers that link up and take the time to comment on other posts, and it’s just not good blogging etiquette!
5. Complete all your commenting on others posts by Friday evening so that these are picked up in our commenting checks on Saturday. Please make sure you have approved all comments by this time too.
6. To be chosen as one of our featured posts, you must have commented on the minimum number of posts and you must have our badge present on your post or in the sidebar of your site.
7. By linking up, you are giving us permission to send you a weekly email reminder for Marvellous Mondays.
Remember to use the hashtag #MarvMondays when sharing your posts on Twitter and include either @MyPetitCanard, @HelloArchie_ or @backwithabump_ so that we can share your Marvellous posts!