Welcome back to Marvellous Mondays! I hope you all had a wonderful bank holiday weekend however you chose to spend it. For us we spent the weekend nursing sick babes, with one teething and the other a yucky viral infection. I suppose we should probably be glad that it didnt spill over into our week and that it was pretty much business as usual come Tuesday. Although it’s felt like a pretty long week mostly stuck indoors or doing school and nursery runs. Yep, the littlest has started settling sessions at nursery this week so it feels like I’m on a never ending run from one place to another with not much squeezed in inbetween. So I hope everyone else has had a more productive week than I have!
We’re going to be making a few changes to the linky going forwards now that Kaye, Fran and I are all pretty much back at work or working full time. We all love and want to continue hosting Marvellous Mondays but in order to do so will need to scale back on some of the activities that are not really sustainable for us anymore. So unfortunately that means we will no longer be selecting top commentors each week, but we will continue to pick a featured post between each week so please do keep those posts coming and we will continue to read, comment and feature as many as we can!
If you’re new to Marvellous Mondays please take some time to read our guidelines below and get familiar with #MarvMondays, especially commenting which is really important to us. If you have any questions just give Kaye, Fran or myself a shout and we’ll be happy to help. But in a nutshell, please make sure you are all commenting on one the host posts, the post before yours and any other post of your choice.
On To Our Featured Posts Of The Week!
Thank you to the lovely Wendy from Natptime Natter who shared her post Just Another Lonely Mum Just Another Lonely Mum talking about how lonely motherhood can be sometimes. I think any mum or dad on maternity/paternity leave or stay at home mum/dad can relate to having moments like these. I know I definitely can, so it was comforting to read that I am not alone in having felt like this at times.
Thank you for sharing your post with us Wendy. Make sure you grab your Marvellous Mondays featured post badge below!
If you’re joining us for the first time then Marvellous Mondays is a linky where you can share your posts, old and new. Hosted by the lovely Kaye, Fran and I, and joined each week by lots of lovely bloggers like you, we love to read, comment and share all the wonderful posts that you link up. So what are you waiting for? Get linking, sharing some blog love and help us make Mondays, the one day of the week we all love to hate, marvellous!
1. You can link up to two posts per week. Posts can be new or old and on any topic you would like to share and promote, but no linking up linkies please. The linky will open at 6am and close at 11.55pm every Monday.
2. We’d love it if you could make sure you’re following us @HelloArchie_, @MyPetitCanard and @backwithabump_ on Twitter – so that we can keep you up to date with all things Marvellous Mondays related.
3. Add the Marvellous Monday’s badge to the bottom of your post, or sidebar if you prefer. It’s really simple and easy to do, just copy and paste the HTML code from the badge below.
4. In true linky fashion, please share the love and comment on one of the hosts posts the post directly before yours and one other post of your choice. When commenting use the hashtag #MarvMondays so that they know how you have found their post and we can check everyone is commenting fairly. Please do not link and run. It’s not fair to other bloggers that link up and take the time to comment on other posts, and it’s just not good blogging etiquette!
5. Complete all your commenting on others posts by Friday evening so that these are picked up in our commenting checks on Saturday. Please make sure you have approved all comments by this time too.
6. To be chosen as one of our featured posts, you must have commented on the minimum number of posts and you must have our badge present on your post or in the sidebar of your site.
7. By linking up, you are giving us permission to send you a weekly email reminder for Marvellous Mondays.
Remember to use the hashtag #MarvMondays when sharing your posts on Twitter and include either @MyPetitCanard, @HelloArchie_ or @backwithabump_ so that we can share your Marvellous posts!