Welcome back to another Marvellous Monday hosted by the lovely Kaye @HelloArchie_ Hello Archie and I. Thanks to everyone that linked up with us last week, it’s always great to see so many of you coming back each week and to see so many new bloggers linking up too. We had an amazing 50 of you join us last week which is a new record for us, so thank you! It definitely feels like we’re starting to build a little community of Marvellous Monday bloggers. We love seeing and reading your posts each week so keep them coming, and don’t forget to tell your friends too! Dont forget, you can link up to two posts, old or new. Just make sure they’re marvellous!
This Weeks Featured Posts
My featured post this week is Can Sick Kids Play Outdoors? by Project Urban Wilding who wrote a rather thought provoking post on whether or not children should be made to stay indoors when they are unwell, or whether taking them outdoors, provided they are wrapped up warm, could actually be good for them. It makes for a really interesting read for any parent, so I’d definitely recommend checking it out!
Kaye’s featured post this week is Take a chill pill! by Life As We See It who wrote a post she could hugely relate to; about how we should all stop living our lives at 100mph and take the time out to really appreciate what we have and to focus on our families rather than everything else that can wait. Char also takes some incredible photographs that you should definitely check out!
1. You can link up to two posts per week. Posts can be new or old and on any topic you would like to share and promote. The linky will open at 6am and close at 11.55pm every Monday.
2. We’d love it if you could make sure you’re following Kaye (@HelloArchie_) and myself, Emily (@MyPetitCanard) on Twitter – mainly to ensure we can keep up with you all and remind you of the next weeks link-up!
3. Add the Marvellous Monday’s badge to the bottom of your post, or sidebar if you prefer. It’s really simple and easy to do, just copy and paste the HTML code from the badge below.
4. In true linky fashion, please share the love and comment on one of the hosts posts and at least one other post of your choosing per week. When commenting use the hashtag #MarvMondays so that they know how you have found their post.
5. By linking up, you are giving us permission to send you a weekly email reminder for Marvellous Mondays.
Feel free to use the hashtag #MarvMondays when sharing your posts on Twitter and include either @MyPetitCanard or @HelloArchie_ so that we can share your Marvellous posts on our own networks. Happy linking and as always, have a Marvellous Monday!