Welcome back to Marvellous Mondays! This week the lovely Kaye is off on her baby-moon with her lovely little family and I’m counting down my last week at work before maternity leave starts so its a very exciting week for us both. Throw in the count down to the Bank Holiday Monday next week and hopefully we all have something to be a little bit excited about!
If you’re joining us for the first time then Marvellous Mondays is a rather fabulous Monday linky where you can share your posts, old and new. Hosted by the lovely Kaye @HelloArchie_ Hello Archie and joined each week by lots of lovely bloggers like you, we love to read, comment and share all the wonderful posts that you link up.
So what are you waiting for? Get linking, sharing some blog love and help us make Mondays, the one day of the week we all love to hate, marvellous!Featured Posts
My featured post this week is A Baby On Board – Or Not by Mum Work Repeat who wrote a post on a topic very close to my heart at the moment, and that is about pregnant women commuting. The dillema she writes about is whether or not to offer mums to be a seat, especially if you arent 100% sure they are pregnant and in need of a seat. A great read and one which I can completely relate to at the moment!
Kaye’s featured post this week is Mummy Had a Meltdown by Not Just Phoebe, who spoke honestly about one of those bad parenting days we all experience; as there’s so much backlash recently about some parenting bloggers hiding the truth of their lives, and not being real enough, it’s important to show that we are only human, and Kaye loved how real and honest Georgina’s post is, as are so many others she’s read from the parent blogging community.
1. You can link up to two posts per week. Posts can be new or old and on any topic you would like to share and promote. The linky will open at 6am and close at 11.55pm every Monday.
2. We’d love it if you could make sure you’re following Kaye (@HelloArchie_) and myself, Emily (@MyPetitCanard) on Twitter – mainly to ensure we can keep up with you all and remind you of the next weeks link-up!
3. Add the Marvellous Monday’s badge to the bottom of your post, or sidebar if you prefer. It’s really simple and easy to do, just copy and paste the HTML code from the badge below.
4. In true linky fashion, please share the love and comment on one of the hosts posts and the post directly before yours. When commenting use the hashtag #MarvMondays so that they know how you have found their post.
5. By linking up, you are giving us permission to send you a weekly email reminder for Marvellous Mondays.
Remember to use the hashtag #MarvMondays when sharing your posts on Twitter and include either @MyPetitCanard or @HelloArchie_ so that we can share your Marvellous posts!
Happy linking and as always have a Marvellous Monday!