Busy weeks seem to be followed by quiet weeks, that seems to be the rhythm and pitter patter of ours days. Last week was a busy one, so of course this week has been a quiet. Still, as always there are lots of little things to feel grateful for this week including:
1.A unexpectedly eventful shopping trip to Bluewater. We went because the Mr wanted to get a few things, but I ended up walking away with a few stellar purchases of my own.
2. Finally getting my hands on a tube of Urban Decay’s One and Done which I’ve wanted for the last few months.
3. Getting a lovely new lipstick to add to my growing make up collection on the weekend.
4. A lovely playdate at ours with one of Ella’s friends from school. It was our first school play date and went perfectly. The children played really well together and the mum and I didn’t run out of things to talk about. A success if ever there was one as far as play dates go!
5. A lovely chinese new year dinner with family on the weekend.
6. Discovering I’d lost my bank card before any damage could be done. A bit of a false negative with this one, obviously I wasnt so pleased that I’d lost it, but I was very grateful that I’d realised quickly enough to get it cancelled.
6. Online orders being delivered two weeks earlier than expected.
7. Learning that Ella is socialising really well at school.
8. Getting to spend some time with my brother and sister during the week.
9. My sister giving me a few lovely new make up products that she didn’t want.
10. Getting my new bank card delivered incredibly quick, I didn’t realise how lost I’d feel without it!
11. Getting the children’s new shared bedroom set up. It looks so lovely and I am so excited for them to experience sharing a bedroom together.
What are you feeling grateful for this week? I’d love it if you shared it in the comments below.