My weekly gratitude lists have become one of my favourite things to write. They are such a nice departure from the every day posts. So different to everything else that I write. So much more positive. Not that any of my other posts arent positive, but these feel like they have such a focus on drawing out the positive. The silver linings in life and the things that deserve a moment or two to celebrate, which if it wasnt for these lists wouldn’t happen because life is always moving at a million miles an hour. So here are all the things that I have been feeling gratitude for this week:
1. Getting to spend a lovely day with my little family in Bluewater.
2. Getting a gorgeous new free Mac lipstick on the weekend.
3. Finally buying my first Charlotte Tilbury lipstick. I’ve been lusting after one of her lipsticks FOREVER.
4. Finding an amazing Christmas planner in Kikki K. I never knew such a thing existed and am beyond excited. I love Christmas and finding this has made me feel even more excited about the next few weeks.
5. Seeing the little guy finally start to enjoy tummy time after hating it for weeks.
6. Going back to three hourly feeds. Its been a tough few weeks having reverted to two hour, some times hourly feeds where the little guy had fallen slightly out of his percentile and then caught a cold, but it looks like we’re back to business as usual at long last.
7. Sleep! A combination of a cold and I suspect, the dreaded four month sleep regression with the littlest has meant many nights of very broken sleep. Thankfully it feels like it’s finally eased up over the last few days and I am finally getting some sleep again.
8. Having family close by that can help look after the little ones when we really need them.
9. Exceeding my weekly blog views for the third week in a row.
10. Exceeding my monthly blog views for the second month in a row.
11. Receiving a fantastic response from some of my favourite bloggers on a collaborative post I am writing and have asked for their contribution to.
12. Finally finding some lovely dresses that both the little lady and I agree on. I don’t know why, but its been a real struggle to find dresses for her this season!
13. Being selected as a Netmums Star Reviewer which is really exciting.
So many things to feel grateful for, just like last week, the week before and the week before that. So what are you feeling grateful for this week? Why not sit down, reflect and write a gratitude list of your own. You might surprise yourself..