Its started to feel really busy on the blog and in real life again over the last week. My head is constantly full of to do lists which I am forever forgetting or never getting round to. I have been trying in earnest to get as much done for Christmas as I can in November so that I can enjoy and soak in December and all of the festivities it brings with the little ones. For the last few weeks I’ve felt like I’ve been chasing my tail and treading water so it would be quite nice to slow it down a gear in December and do some of the things on our Christmas and New Year bucket list which we are making good progress against. We’re actually on track to tick off everything bar the travel items which is great.
So whilst its been a busy week, its been filled with lots that I’m feeling extremely grateful for including:
1.Buying myself a lovely new Mac lipstick.
2. Picking up a couple of black Friday bargains.
3. Enjoying a family afternoon out at the little lady’s school Christmas fair.
4. Going to a friends lovely baby sprinkle on the weekend.
5. Getting to review the gorgeous GLTC Cherry Blossom dolls house that the little lady will be opening on Christmas day.
6. Achieving my highest ever monthly views on the blog for the second month in a row.
7. Having lunch out with my favourite little people.
8. Spending quality time with our nephew and godson on the weekend.
9. Finding the Christmas pjs that I wanted to get for the little lady that were previously out of stock everywhere.
10. Being organised enough to order our Christmas turkey. Ever year I plan to order our turkey online and every year I miss the order deadline. Not this year!
So what are you feeling grateful for this week? Why not sit down, reflect and write a gratitude list of your own. You might surprise yourself..