Its been a truly great week. The Mr is back at work, the little one back at school, and slowly but surely we have all settled back into the familiarity of our routines. Fuelled by the new year and the little bit of extra free time I get from Ella being back at school, I have done a lot of things for me that I would usually feel guilty about or be too scared to actually do. Instead, I am being brave, bold and taking a few risks like I set out in my 2017 aspirations. Its been quite a nice surprise to realise that rather than feeling guilty for once, I feel hugely excited and massively grateful which has been a bit of a revelation in itself. Here are all the things that I have been feeling grateful for this week:
1.Signing up to photography and creatives courses that I have wanted to do for a long time and am just loving.
2. Finding a beautiful wire notice board to complete my workspace.
3. Buying my first bunch of beautiful white spring tulips. They are my second favourite flowers after peonies.
4. Our cleaner returning from her Christmas holiday. Three weeks has felt like forever!
5. Finally having the time and energy to declutter and tidy Ella’s room.
6. Having family round for a lovely Sunday dinner.
7. Finding time to read again this week. I have so many great books on the go at the moment that I want to share with you all, so look out for a post very soon on my must reads for 2017.
8. Ella starting gymnastic classes at school. Its been a little while since she had an extra curricula activity so I’m excited for her, especially as she’s really looking forward to it.
9. Having time to spend researching the business idea I’d like to take forward.
10. A professional maternity coaching call which was helpful for getting me to start thinking about what might be next career wise.
If you have anything you’re feeling grateful for this week, I’d love it if you shared them in the comments below.