Welcome back to Marvellous Mondays! It was lovely to see so many Mothers Days posts linked up last week and to read that lots of you had a lovely day with your little ones, celebrating and enjoying it in your own special way. It was a very simple and relaxed, but perfect affair at ours and I cant wait to see what its like celebrating it next year as a mummy of two, eeek! I can hardly believe that we’re already half way through March. We’re definitely on the home stretch and a marvellous countdown to Easter now. I cant wait to start seeing all the Easter posts being linked up to get us excited and ready for the long bank holiday weekend.
As always, thanks to everyone that linked up posts last week. If you’re joining us for the first time then Marvellous Mondays is a place bloggers can come to share their posts, old and new. But most importantly, it’s somewhere we can all rally together to beat the Monday blues and make them a little bit more Marvellous! Hosted by the lovely Kaye @HelloArchie_ Hello Archie and I, we’ll be reading, commenting and sharing all of your wonderful posts.
My featured post this week is Things I want My Daughters To Know by Five Little Doves who wrote I really lovely post sharing some powerful messages and life lessons that she wanted to teach and impart on her daughters. Many of which I will share with my own daughter as she gets older and am sure many other mums and dads would too.
Kaye’s featured post this week is 5 reasons Mothers Day is a Bad Idea by Crummy Mummy. Though it was lovely to hear about everyone’s Mothers Days, she thought it was nice to see a different spin on the day and agreed with all the points risen. She also witnessed a few Mummy meltdowns that day!
1. You can link up to two posts per week. Posts can be new or old and on any topic you would like to share and promote. The linky will open at 6am and close at 11.55pm every Monday.
2. We’d love it if you could make sure you’re following Kaye (@HelloArchie_) and myself, Emily (@MyPetitCanard) on Twitter – mainly to ensure we can keep up with you all and remind you of the next weeks link-up!
3. Add the Marvellous Monday’s badge to the bottom of your post, or sidebar if you prefer. It’s really simple and easy to do, just copy and paste the HTML code from the badge below.
4. In true linky fashion, please share the love and comment on one of the hosts posts and at least one other post of your choosing per week. When commenting use the hashtag #MarvMondays so that they know how you have found their post.
5. By linking up, you are giving us permission to send you a weekly email reminder for Marvellous Mondays.
Feel free to use the hashtag #MarvMondays when sharing your posts on Twitter and include either @MyPetitCanard or @HelloArchie_ so that we can share your Marvellous posts on our own networks.
Happy linking and as always, have a Marvellous Monday!