Welcome back to Marvellous Mondays. Finally we can all breathe a small sigh of relief as we enjoy another bank holiday Monday, and I will be breathing an even bigger sigh of relief on Wednesday when my long awaited maternity leave finally starts! I’ll be counting down to babys arrival over the next few weeks just as most of you lovely lot will be counting down to the exciting Brit Mums Live event this year. I really did think this would be the year that I would finally make it there, but it looks like it’ll be next year with baby due so close to the event. I am so gutted not to be able to attend, so will definitely be living it vicariously through other bloggers so hope to see lots of tweets and posts during and after the event (hint, hint). Good luck to all the finalists that were announced last week, exciting times ahead for lots of lovely bloggers!
If you’re joining us for the first time then Marvellous Mondays is a rather fabulous Monday linky where you can share your posts, old and new. Hosted by the lovely Kaye @HelloArchie_ Hello Archie and joined each week by lots of lovely bloggers like you, we love to read, comment and share all the wonderful posts that you link up.
So what are you waiting for? Get linking, sharing some blog love and help us make Mondays, the one day of the week we all love to hate, marvellous!Featured Posts
My featured post this week is The Teenage Chronologues Part Two: Addicted by Helen over at Just Saying Mum who wrote a hilarious post into the phenomenon of teen mobile phone seperation anxiety, or Nomophobia as she so wonderfully put it, using an example with her teens and pre-teens as a case in point. Personally I am dreading getting to this stage of parenting, but can definitely have a giggle about it until then.
Kaye’s featured post this week is Single Parenting: The Most Relentless Job in History by The Butterfly Mother who linked up a guest post written by Ella of Ellamental all about the trials and tribulations of single parenting. It was a heartfelt and honest post, and single parents are among those that Kaye admires the most; parenting as a couple is difficult enough and it really puts things into perspective reading about the life of a single Mum.
1. You can link up to two posts per week. Posts can be new or old and on any topic you would like to share and promote. The linky will open at 6am and close at 11.55pm every Monday.
2. We’d love it if you could make sure you’re following Kaye (@HelloArchie_) and myself, Emily (@MyPetitCanard) on Twitter – mainly to ensure we can keep up with you all and remind you of the next weeks link-up!
3. Add the Marvellous Monday’s badge to the bottom of your post, or sidebar if you prefer. It’s really simple and easy to do, just copy and paste the HTML code from the badge below.
4. In true linky fashion, please share the love and comment on one of the hosts posts and the post directly before yours. When commenting use the hashtag #MarvMondays so that they know how you have found their post.
5. Please do not link and run. It’s not fair to other bloggers that link up and take the time to comment on other posts, and it’s just not good blogging etiquette!
6. By linking up, you are giving us permission to send you a weekly email reminder for Marvellous Mondays.
Remember to use the hashtag #MarvMondays when sharing your posts on Twitter and include either @MyPetitCanard or @HelloArchie_ so that we can share your Marvellous posts!
Happy linking and as always have a Marvellous Monday!