Welcome back to another Marvellous Mondays hosted by the lovely Kaye @HelloArchie_ Hello Archie and I. Can you believe another week has flown by already? At this rate it wont be long until we’re in February and then before we know it, it’ll be Spring – yay! Hopefully you’ve all had a lovely weekend and enjoyed the snow if it decided to pay you a visit like it did here down in the South East.
We hope you’re all ready to link up your posts. Dont forget, you can link up to two posts, old or new. Just make sure they’re marvellous!
This Weeks Featured Posts
My featured post this week is Who Am I Now: Identity After Motherhood by The Butterfly Mother who wrote a really honest, eye opening and powerful account of her experience of the changing identity you go through when you have children, and her battle to recover from PND and anxiety following the birth of her son.
Kaye’s featured post this week is Top Tips For Taking a Blog Break (without having a nervous breakdown) by Motherhood: The Real Deal; a post full of great tips to take on board if you find yourself needing a little break from blogging (which we all do from time to time)!
1. You can link up to two posts per week. Posts can be new or old and on any topic you would like to share and promote. The linky will open at 6am and close at 11.55pm every Monday.
2. We’d love it if you could make sure you’re following Kaye (@HelloArchie_) and myself, Emily (@MyPetitCanard) on Twitter – mainly to ensure we can keep up with you all and remind you of the next weeks link-up!
3. Add the Marvellous Monday’s badge to the bottom of your post, or sidebar if you prefer. It’s really simple and easy to do, just copy and paste the HTML code from the badge below.
4. In true linky fashion, please share the love and comment on one of the hosts posts and at least one other post of your choosing per week. When commenting use the hashtag #MarvMondays so that they know how you have found their post.
5. By linking up, you are giving us permission to send you a weekly email reminder for Marvellous Mondays.
Feel free to use the hashtag #MarvMondays when sharing your posts on Twitter and include either @MyPetitCanard or @HelloArchie_ so that we can share your Marvellous posts on our own networks. Happy linking and as always, have a Marvellous Monday!