Welcome back to Marvellous Mondays! There is nothing better than the excuse to stay indoors and snuggle with little ones, to layer up in gorgeous warm and fluffy jumpers and to enjoy the best warm hearty meals you can make. We may be losing the light, but we’re gaining the most beautiful golden colours that nature has to offer.
As you can see I am feeling totally inspired by autumn and have been out foraging for leaves, seeds, pine cones and berries with the little ones to make all sorts of things like harvest boxes for school and most recently this new Marvellous Mondays picture. I just love the warm and golden colours that are all around us at the moment and am enjoying taking it all in with the little ones.
We’ve had a lovely week and it was fantastic to see so many great posts linked up last week. It was really hard to pick a featured posts as there were so many that I loved reading, so thank you to everyone that linked up with us.
Kaye and I are overwhelmed by the number of comments left this week; hardly any posts had 0/1 comments and there were some that had 10+ comments which was amazing to see. We also had a lot of linkers leaving lots of comments so thank you all for making so much effort, it makes such a difference and we hugely appreciate it! However we also had a large number of linkers who didn’t comment at all which is really disappointing to see and Kaye had to re-pick her featured post a couple of times as the fantastic posts she’d chosen didn’t follow our guidelines (the author hadn’t commented on any posts or didn’t carry the #MarvMondays badge), so please, please all try to make the effort to comment on at least the minimum number of posts when you link up.
On To Our Wonderful Top Commentors This Week!
This week our top commenter is the lovely Beth of Life as Mum who left so many lovely comments on so many of your posts which is always lovely to see. Thank you for taking the time to spread so much linky love!
Next we have our runner-up commenters Candyfloss Dreams and Something About Baby. Thank you both ladies for also taking the time to read and comment on so many wonderful posts. It’s lovely to see so many of your lovely comments on linkers posts too.
Thank you to all our top commenters for taking time to comment on more posts than is expected, you are big part of what makes Marvellous Mondays such a great place to link up.
On To Our Featured Posts Of The Week!
My featured post this week is The Mummy Break Challenge: Are You Game from Lucy At Home who shared a great post on the importance of us mummies (and daddies!) taking time for ourselves and taking a break once in a while. In the busyness of life we often put ourselves last after everyone and everything else, and Lucy’s post really resonated with me and was a great reminder to reprioritise from time to time.
Kaye’s featured post this week is Why I Paid for the Meningitis B Vaccine by Me and B Make Tea who wrote a very informative post about her decision to pay privately to vaccinate her son against Meningitis B; Kaye also made the same decision after doing some research and this is a great post if you want to know more about the vaccination.
If you’re joining us for the first time then Marvellous Mondays is a linky where you can share your posts, old and new. Hosted by the lovely Kaye and I, and joined each week by lots of lovely bloggers like you, we love to read, comment and share all the wonderful posts that you link up. So what are you waiting for? Get linking, sharing some blog love and help us make Mondays, the one day of the week we all love to hate, marvellous!
1. You can link up to two posts per week. Posts can be new or old and on any topic you would like to share and promote, but no linkies please. The linky will open at 6am and close at 11.55pm every Monday.
2. We’d love it if you could make sure you’re following us @HelloArchie_ and @MyPetitCanard on Twitter – mainly to ensure we can keep up with you all and remind you of the next weeks link-up!
3. Add the Marvellous Monday’s badge to the bottom of your post, or sidebar if you prefer. It’s really simple and easy to do, just copy and paste the HTML code from the badge below.
4. In true linky fashion, please share the love and comment on one of the hosts posts and the post directly before yours. When commenting use the hashtag #MarvMondays so that they know how you have found their post. Please do not link and run. It’s not fair to other bloggers that link up and take the time to comment on other posts, and it’s just not good blogging etiquette!
5. To be chosen as one of our featured posts, you must have commented on the minimum number of posts and you must have our badge present on your post or in the sidebar of your site.
6. By linking up, you are giving us permission to send you a weekly email reminder for Marvellous Mondays.
Remember to use the hashtag #MarvMondays when sharing your posts on Twitter and include either @MyPetitCanard or @HelloArchie_ so that we can share your Marvellous posts!
Happy linking and as always have a Marvellous Monday!