Welcome back to Marvellous Mondays! I am loving how quickly the weeks are starting to fly by as I start to count down to the start of maternity leave, phew. Its been an exciting week in the land of blog, with the announcement of the Mad Blog Award finalists. Congrats to all those that made the shortlist, its great to see so many lovely bloggers and blogs listed! Good luck to everyone ahead of the Brilliance in Blogging announcements next week, not long to go now..
If you’re joining us for the first time then Marvellous Mondays is a place bloggers can come to share their posts, old and new. But most importantly, it’s somewhere we can all rally together to beat the Monday blues and make them a little bit more Marvellous! Hosted by the lovely Kaye @HelloArchie_ Hello Archie and I, we’ll be reading, commenting and sharing all of your wonderful posts. Featured Posts
My featured post this week is Real Nappy Week: A Cloth Bum Mum by Something About Baby who shared a post about the pros and cons of cloth nappies. This is a great introduction to cloth nappies and I’d recommend having a read if you’re considering cloth nappies, or like me aren’t too clued up on how they actually work in practice!
Kaye’s featured post this week is Making a Happy Marriage by Petite Words who writes about marriage and gives some fab tips on how to make it work. She’s always been one to believe that marriage isn’t easy, it needs to be worked at, so agreed with everything wholeheartedly and loved the tips she gave!
1. You can link up to two posts per week. Posts can be new or old and on any topic you would like to share and promote. The linky will open at 6am and close at 11.55pm each Monday.
2. We’d love it if you could make sure you’re following Kaye (@HelloArchie_) and myself, Emily (@MyPetitCanard) on Twitter – mainly to ensure we can keep up with you all and remind you of the next weeks link-up!
3. Add the Marvellous Monday’s badge to the bottom of your post, or sidebar if you prefer. It’s really simple and easy to do, just copy and paste the HTML code from the badge below.
4. In true linky fashion, please share the love and comment on one of the hosts posts and at least one other post of your choosing per week. When commenting use the hashtag #MarvMondays so that they know how you have found their post.
5. By linking up, you are giving us permission to send you a weekly email reminder for Marvellous Mondays.
Remember to use the hashtag #MarvMondays when sharing your posts on Twitter and include either @MyPetitCanard or @HelloArchie_ so that we can share your Marvellous posts!
Happy linking and as always have a Marvellous Monday!